05-01-19, 01:45 PM   #1
The_Indolent
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Post Quests Indo

Hello there!

This is a threat about the AddOn called Quests Indo. It's a small AddOn that shows how many Quests do you have in your Quest Log. It is visible upon the default Map & Quest Log, so probably this AddOn won't work if you replaced Blizzard's default frame.

Some aspects of the AddOn are that It changed color according on how many quests you have, it works perfect when you accept/abandon/complete a quest. It counts everything that goes to your Quest Log. For example:
1) World Quest don't go into your quest log thus World Quests won't be counted.
2) Accepting a quest from a NPC goes into your quest log thus that quest will be counted.

It also have a small configuration, where you can access it thru the "+" icon upon your Map & Quest Log (the AddOn creates a "+" icon upon your Map & Quest Log, if it was installed successfully) The configuration is simple, it makes Quest Indo movable.

Here you post questions, requests, feedback, bugs, ideas and anything else that is related to the AddOn!

You can find the AddOn here: https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...uestsIndo.html

Thank you in advance!
05-16-19, 10:19 PM   #2
The_Indolent
A Murloc Raider

Exclamation Quests Indo version 1.10 is here!

Quests Indo version 1.10 is here with new UI and some bug extermination!

Changes at 1.10 version
  • New Interface! "Looking Cool and Funky"
  • Fixed Bug: if you were clicking many times the reset button, the add on was becoming unmovable. "Stop... Clicking me?"
  • Fixed Bug: There was a chance, when you first log in with your character the AddOn would show an incorrect number of quests. "Let me take a breath to Load..."
05-16-19, 10:20 PM   #3
The_Indolent
A Murloc Raider

Exclamation Quests Indo version 1.20 is here

Quests Indo version 1.20 is here with new one new Feature and some UI changes!

Changes at 1.20 version
  • Interface: A little bit smaller Config Description! "I'm not Illidan, I don't need BIG Fonts"
  • New Feature: Now you can move the Quests Indo at the top of the Quest Tracker! "Looking more Cool & Funky"
05-23-19, 01:05 PM   #4
The_Indolent
A Murloc Raider

Exclamation Quests Indo version 1.30

Changes at 1.30 version
  • Fixed Bug: When you move the Indo Quests to the Quest Tracker, it didn't move when you were hiding or showing the two right Actions Bars. Now it works as intented! "Go ahed, put some bars"

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Quests Indo