05-29-07, 02:02 AM   #1
Gigi86
A Murloc Raider
Need macro mod

I'm trying to make some very useful warrior macros but I need to have a working /unequip comand in the console. I installed Cosmos UI because some FAQ said it would add that comand to the console but all the addons it provided appeared as out of date and the /unequip command still didn't work. Can any of you pls help me with a mod that would allow me to unequip items through macros?
05-30-07, 03:05 AM   #2
Gigi86
A Murloc Raider
I can understand that Blizzard were idiots and they didn't think of a very useful, simple "/unequip" command but I can't understand why I can't obtain that piece of **** command even through addons!! I have tried plenty of them and it seems you need a ****ing NASA team to implement the god-damn "/unequip" command in the game. Now if someone knows any possible way I can get an addon that actually makes this command work (and not just says it does, I have plenty of those, thank u!), will you please tell me?
05-30-07, 03:56 AM   #3
Keppler
An Aku'mai Servant
Try the following macro, which should toggle the specified item in and out of the specified slot.

/equip ImbaMainHanderOfDoom
/stopmacro[noequipped:Main Hand]
/script PickupInventoryItem(16)
/script PutItemInBackpack()

Obviously, replace names and slot locations as appropriate.
05-30-07, 06:43 AM   #4
Gigi86
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Keppler
Try the following macro, which should toggle the specified item in and out of the specified slot.

Thank you, I hope it works because it doesn't seem I'm gonna be able to make the addons work for some reason.
05-30-07, 07:32 AM   #5
Gigi86
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Keppler

Thx a lot dude, all I needed was to be able to clear the hand slots and it worked.
05-30-07, 06:10 PM   #6
Gigi86
A Murloc Raider
Question

Is there a command to place picked up items in a certain bag instead of the backpack?
something like /PutItemInBag() or /PutItemInContainer(). I tried these and didn't work.
05-30-07, 06:12 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://www.wowwiki.com/Interface_Customization
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-30-07, 06:35 PM   #8
Keppler
An Aku'mai Servant
and more specifically, http://www.wowwiki.com/API_PutItemInBag

Just a note - wowwiki should be first point of call for anything API related. Most of the common stuff you'll need is on there.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need macro mod