08-04-07, 11:48 AM   #1
Tumes
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ability Ready Notification Text Repositioning

Really, really silly question here, I am sure and, I apologize about it but...

In the attached screenshot, you'll see red text in the middle of the screen displaying "Stealth Ready!". That shows up for all kinds of cool downs and I like it except for one thing. In combat, that text string displays right over the casting bar of my target, obscuring it so I can't see what is being cast.

Is there anyway to reposition that text? I haven't been able to find which add-on and parameter is responsible for it's location.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_080407_134140.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	1296  
08-04-07, 02:23 PM   #2
Killien Marxs
A Cyclonian
That's SCT.

Just type /sct menu and you can fiddle with the options from there, or and I may be wrong but you can look into Niagra and see if you can find the SCT options there.

Hope this helps
08-04-07, 04:52 PM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
And if you answered yes to the enhanced casting bars question in the Mazzifier, you'll get a quartz target casting bar at the bottom of the Target cave, which I very much prefer. If you don't like that option, I'd move Antagonist's casting bar somewhere else rather than change SCT's settings. The area above the HUD has a little too much traffic, in my opinion.
08-05-07, 07:50 AM   #4
Tumes
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I looked at SCT and while I could change the animation motion of the combat text - made it better - there wasn't an option for that text positioning, outside of flashing or not flashing critical hit text.

I'm guessing that "spell ready" text is actually generated by the same add-on that handles the cool down casting bars for the actual spell. Question is, is that Quartz or some other add-on?

I'll take a look at Antagonist, though. As Mazzlefizz indicates, that may be the best option: moving the enemy casting bar.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Ability Ready Notification Text Repositioning