10-24-14, 05:18 PM   #1
tetshuno
A Kobold Labourer
VuhDo Opacity

Hi. I could use some help with Vuhdo.

I thought it is a good time to finally try out Vuhdo. So far I'm pleased with it but one thing really annoys me. I'm using a solid bar color (dark grey) with a red background to show the health deficit of a unit. So my problem with this is: When an unit is out of range (or has any other opacity effect active), Vudho fades the background and health bar separately resulting in a dark red healthbar which is very distracting. Isn't there an option to fade the unit as a whole thus resulting in transparent grey (health) and transparent red (deficit/background) parts? I used Grid and Grid2 in the past and still use Shadowed Unitframes, in neither of those this were a problem. I'm basically looking for a way to fade the unit as a whole or to color the health deficit separately.

Image: www.imgur.com/hTVn9CD.jpg

And there is another thing I could not manage to set. In Grid2 I used an indicator in the corner to show me active debuffs on a unit. I couldn't manage to set this in VuhDo so far. Only friendly buffs were I specify a buff by its name. Basically I want a small flat indicator to show up in the corner instead of coloring the whole health bar which is the default setting for magic/curse/...
I can't find a debuff indicator or something like that in the dropdown menu of the corners.

Thanks!

Last edited by tetshuno : 10-24-14 at 05:21 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » VuhDo Opacity