12-05-10, 08:06 AM   #1
metalmidget
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up [RESOLVED] Nodes I gather are recorded, but node import doesn't work

I have carbonite nodes installed and activated, and I've tried going to options, guides, import carbonite nodes data or whatever it says. I've done it several times, but it doesn't add any nodes to my map.
The strange thing is that carbonite still records nodes just fine as I mine them, and they stay on my map, so I think it's just the import that isn't working.
The only other addons I have active are AtlusLoot and Advanced Trade Skill Window.

Last edited by metalmidget : 12-05-10 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Marked resolved

12-05-10, 08:13 AM   #2
metalmidget
A Defias Bandit
Just did some more reading, and it seems to be that this is just because the database has been wiped clean because of all the nodes moving for Cataclysm. Amirite?

12-05-10, 11:05 AM   #3
Blanckaert
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
yep... all Databases where wiped clean... for everything that Carbonite would track... so that there will be fresh data, untainted, to start with... so Carbonite is on a learning curve...

Just wait.... in about 1d, 15hrs from now.... (at time of msg) Cata will be unleashed... and then the real fun will start....
Have fun, and remember WOW is just a game, for us to enjoy, and all the Addons we use.... remember the programmer is a human too, and MOST times, is doing this as a hobby, so give them time to have their life, so they can fix the addons, so we can have our WOW life.

12-05-10, 06:06 PM   #4
metalmidget
A Defias Bandit
Thanks, I thought that was the case. Just started playing WoW again after about 12 months out, so I'm a bit out of the loop!

12-05-10, 08:28 PM   #5
Thander
A Theradrim Guardian
I haven't gathered since the new release, but in the beta version Outland and Northrend nodes were preserved. Old world stuff would have to be completely redone though.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Nodes I gather are recorded, but node import doesn't work