09-19-22, 06:17 PM   #1
TheDruidman
A Defias Bandit
Looking for Addon Developer

Hello I am looking for a addon developer that could develop a idea me and my friends want

the idea is the following:

Low level Dungeon Mythic +

The addon would allow a fake visual mythic keystone to drop off a last boss from any low level dungeon and once you go to the dungeon (of the keystone) you have a mythic + timer/progression bar..

The timer would decrease as you progress keys (meaning you have to complete it quicker) and the progression bars only reach 100% upon clearing the whole dungeon (ALL TRASH/Bosses)

I know a addon called TotalRP3 which allows you create fake items (visually) just wondering ifs possible to trigger a effect where the item (which would be a randomised keystone from classic - wrath dungeons) would only spawn in upon killing a last boss

Im willing to pay $50-100 for this
09-19-22, 07:29 PM   #2
Tim
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Basically you're trying to recreate a mythic+ scenario BUT, the only thing you can actually do in classic versions is to add a timer bar. This kind of addon pretty much makes no sense since there's literally no extra abilities, modifiers, etc. to dungeons. I think you should just stick to retail if you want m+.
09-19-22, 07:41 PM   #3
TheDruidman
A Defias Bandit
Would it be possible to make the timer bar include the name of the bosses of the current dungeon you are in.. and keep a record of your total time after killing last boss?
09-19-22, 07:41 PM   #4
TheDruidman
A Defias Bandit
What im trying to replicate: https://xpoff.com/threads/preview-pr...-mythic.97358/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for Addon Developer