02-08-10, 08:44 AM   #61
Diabolous
A Kobold Labourer
Hey Levee I download and tried your UI is lovely....I like it....but is there any way that you can help me change the chat fonts? as the current font I can see chinese in chat...is getting quite annoying having to tell my mates stop wispering me in chinese. also same as above a 1920x1080 will be nice. and I will recommand DXE instead of bigwing as well. is really good.
02-08-10, 08:48 AM   #62
Tataienstein
A Defias Bandit
Smile

Hello! Great UI, after a bit time spent on moving and fixing stuff i'm blocked and i need some help form you!

According to my UI here can you tell me how to move or remove the things on the 3 white circles?^^

I need to remove the minimap border, i've been able to remove minimap background panel.
And i would like to move the gold, guild, friends, latency, fps and memory usages white texts beacuse i really dont enjoy them in the middle.
Can someone or author help me?

Ty
02-09-10, 12:05 AM   #63
Levee
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tataienstein View Post
Hello! Great UI, after a bit time spent on moving and fixing stuff i'm blocked and i need some help form you!

According to my UI here can you tell me how to move or remove the things on the 3 white circles?^^

I need to remove the minimap border, i've been able to remove minimap background panel.
And i would like to move the gold, guild, friends, latency, fps and memory usages white texts beacuse i really dont enjoy them in the middle.
Can someone or author help me?

Ty
What you've got circled there? The two circles in the middle of the screen are SLDT - just type /sldt in game to bring up the config menu.

The minimap border is a little trickier to move, as it's a couple of seperate KGPanels pieces. Type /kgpanels config to open it up and start messing with things. You can always reset it later.
02-09-10, 01:15 AM   #64
Tataienstein
A Defias Bandit
Tyvm!
I'll try it later!
02-09-10, 02:56 AM   #65
Tataienstein
A Defias Bandit
I have messed too much with kgpanels and overwrited the LeeveUi profile so i basically dont have any panels atm.
Can you tell me what part of files do i have to reinstall to have it working again as the first time?
I tried reinstalling the addon but didnt worked and i dont know where the variables are saved!^^

Ty

Done. :V

Ty anyway!

Last edited by Tataienstein : 02-09-10 at 03:24 AM.
02-09-10, 01:38 PM   #66
mumblyjoe
A Kobold Labourer
I'm running 1920x1080 res and am having issues with the player portrait position. I just cant find the option to move them any clue for where the option is?

Other than tht a top notch UI

02-09-10, 04:37 PM   #67
seiyar
A Kobold Labourer
2 questions.

1st one does it support Healbot? 2nd does it support Carbonite?

hum there is a bunch of addons i will not really use what's the file names for only the Portaits and casting bar and action bars?
Also how do you unlock the Frame for moving them?

Last edited by seiyar : 02-09-10 at 06:07 PM.
02-22-10, 06:46 PM   #68
SoulHunter
A Defias Bandit
hi

well u asked =) i loaded your pack and i do love the clean look of it. i was getting errors right away but no big deal .anyway i do like your pack but i do need more mods in it . so i tryed to add the ones that i have to have and for some reason it wouldnt take them and show them so i have to delete it all and go back the the pack i was running before . maybe in the future u will have more stuff in there and i can use it . i do understand why u do this [to keep the memory usage down ]. i run a smoken video card and max it out with 180 mods and still get 100+ fpm . anyway like i said before i do love your clean look. ill keep an eye on you =))

soulhunter.................
02-28-10, 10:55 AM   #69
Tideon
A Kobold Labourer
h41p

Hmm, ok. I installed and renamed the folders etc. But when i go into WoW and type /reflux switch LeveeUI, the bars for bt and other addons stay just the same way. It doesn't work to go into the /bt to try and switch profile either.

Do you have any idea what can be causing this?

Regards
Tideon
03-07-10, 05:19 PM   #70
Shidesu
A Kobold Labourer
How do i access the cooldown bars above the Player health/mana box? I cant seem to find the option.

also, how do i move the party box? Everything seems to be too far to the right, meh... maybe i did something wrong

Last edited by Shidesu : 03-07-10 at 05:40 PM.
04-13-10, 04:09 AM   #71
Elhu
A Kobold Labourer
Question

Hello!

Just a small message to congratulate those who created this UI.
I do have one small question: What is the addon responsible for turning off error messages, like "Not enough Mana" or "I can't cast that yet", and so on ?

Yesterday I tried to kick a player from the party, wasn't able to do so and I couldn't find why since these errors were turned off to.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!
04-17-10, 04:38 PM   #72
guymn999
A Kobold Labourer
Hey, i hope you still answer these questions, I love your UI. How ever, on the mini map, what addon is keeping the Tracker button there, (the little spying glass). i moved the map to a spot more beneficial to myself, and now i have a lil magnifying glass just sitting there and no idea how to remove it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
05-16-10, 05:22 AM   #73
Wella
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The whole vertically-centred thing you've got going on there is pretty interesting, but I think the screen is way too hectic as a whole. The portraits are in a bit of weird place (i.e. separate from the unit frames) and I've always found them to be a waste of space (that's probably just personal preference, though). The buttons also seem to be arranged in a pretty inefficient way.

Sorry, but this one's not to my liking. :P
* ncHoverBind - I'm a Lock, what can you expect?
* oGlow - Agan, a missing feature
* Recount - Derp
* ShooShards - Another missing feature

"Your idea is good. So i will try it."
- popmissa
05-20-10, 11:14 PM   #74
xsrike
A Kobold Labourer
does anyone have a problem where not all your buffs are showing up in sbf? at the top right
07-01-10, 06:52 PM   #75
tlalok
A Kobold Labourer
to the guy complaining about her ui. you can change it to your liking..

my only concern is with 3.3.5 i seem to have lost the ability to see in and outbound whispers.
08-09-10, 01:55 PM   #76
Ampholythia
A Kobold Labourer
Are you going to update for 3.3.5?

I love your UI ! Itīs Perfect !
02-21-11, 06:47 AM   #77
gullden
A Murloc Raider
I got a small problem with Satrinas buff Frame. i did mix with it yesterday, and now when i did reset the UI i cant see my Weapon buff as shaman in the buffbar. Do u have any knowlage how to get is to show up there again.
Best UI ever!!!

Thanks from Gullden
08-12-11, 07:05 PM   #78
Kurogano
A Kobold Labourer
Is this UI still supported?

When I install this happens.

http://i.imgur.com/Vktvx.jpg
08-12-11, 08:31 PM   #79
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Well, the last version is 10 months old. There has been a few patches since then. You could try updating the addons in the UI if you really want to use its layout.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Tacit UI v1.0 Released!