02-24-16, 12:21 AM   #1
mchwxj
A Fallenroot Satyr
[Need Help] Anyone know the name of buttons on Main Action Bar page-2 ?

Hi,

I like DIY my own UI using simple LUA codes based on default action bars. I've relocated five bars, they are: MainMenuBar, MultiBarRight, MultiBarLeft, MultiBarBottomRight and MultiBarBottomLeft.

But I find the buttons on the 2nd page of Main Action Bar can't be unstacked and moved like other buttons. I mean, if I want to use those buttons, I have to switch main action bar to page 2.

I tried to use /framestack to check out the button name, but it doesn't work... I searched through google, but still have no clue... Did they get renamed? As I remember they were called "BonusActionButton" or something in WOW 3.0.

Does anyone know the name of those buttons? Is it possible to move them using LUA code like the follows? I don't want to use AddOns. Really appreciate it~
Code:
MultiBarBottomRightButton1:ClearAllPoints()
MultiBarBottomRightButton1:SetPoint("BOTTOM",MultiBarLeftButton12,"BOTTOM",0,0)

Last edited by mchwxj : 02-24-16 at 12:29 AM.
02-24-16, 01:00 AM   #2
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
When you change pages, it changes what the main action bar buttons do when you push them; they aren't separate buttons.

If you want to separate them you'll have to create your own action buttons and point them to those action slots.

Last edited by semlar : 02-24-16 at 01:03 AM.
02-24-16, 05:24 AM   #3
mchwxj
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by semlar View Post
When you change pages, it changes what the main action bar buttons do when you push them; they aren't separate buttons.

If you want to separate them you'll have to create your own action buttons and point them to those action slots.
Thanks for your reply Does that mean the reason I can move those 5 bars using LUA code is because WOW has created action buttons for them, e.g. MultiBarBottomRightButton1. But for what's on "Page 2", I have to do it myself.
02-24-16, 08:18 AM   #4
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You want this? http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-ExtraBar.html

He prevents the page swap and creates a new bar with 12 buttons using button action ids of 13-24.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Last edited by zork : 02-24-16 at 08:23 AM.
02-24-16, 06:51 PM   #5
mchwxj
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by zork View Post
You want this? http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-ExtraBar.html

He prevents the page swap and creates a new bar with 12 buttons using button action ids of 13-24.
Thank you I know this addon. It's great.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » [Need Help] Anyone know the name of buttons on Main Action Bar page-2 ?