12-06-09, 03:39 AM   #1621
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
While I do agree that the raid should be one color, I think that instead of coloring names, you should color the power bar by class, that way it would match the unitframes aswell
I'm removing the powerbar though, so it'll have to be the classcolorthingynames.

Also Wimpface, LONG TIME NO SEE
Heh, I've been around, not just, like, posting. I've still been stalking you and your gorgeous UIs.

edit: I dunno what the thing on top off your player frame is, but it should be moved since it kinda unbalances the player versus target frame :/
It's oUF_Reputation/Experience, I'm changing it to only appear on mouseover. Cheers for pointing it out as I've not been thinking of it.

All in all, I actually find it to be one of my fav's :3
<3

Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
It looks real good Like dawn said, I would make the raid frames all one color and make the text class colored so its more uniform. Also makes healing a bit easier as well but that is all preference.

I can't really say anything else about it, i like it alot and hoping to see some kind of upload? :O

-Ferous
The upload will most likely be coming! Let's just hope I can maintain it more than with my fujiUI patch.

Thanks all!

12-06-09, 07:11 AM   #1622
Berb
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Current WIP:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99...i_wip_stuf.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99..._wip_stuf2.jpg

12-06-09, 10:07 AM   #1623
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Slight update with raidframes, also showing the castbar which I've not yet worked on so it's the default coree one.

I need a good place to put my raidframes, in the middle above my action bars is a no-go because there's not enough space due to CoolLine etc.

12-06-09, 10:09 AM   #1624
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
Slight update with raidframes, also showing the castbar which I've not yet worked on so it's the default coree one.

I need a good place to put my raidframes, in the middle above my action bars is a no-go because there's not enough space due to CoolLine etc.
What's the pixelfont?

12-06-09, 10:18 AM   #1625
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by nightcracker View Post
What's the pixelfont?
There's 2 in there. Semplice Regular and Frucade Small.

12-06-09, 01:30 PM   #1626
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
How about bottom right to balance out chat?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-07-09, 12:57 PM   #1627
Dawn
A Molten Giant

It's not always possible to simply place raid frames in a "pretty" position, for a healer.

I would put them on the right side ... somewhere reachable for you to click them, or move player and target up and put it in the middle above the actionbars (and above coolline, in your case). If you choose the later, maybe reduce the height per raidmember and/or maybe even remove (or make it vertical to the side of the health bar) the power bar to save even more height.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

12-07-09, 02:21 PM   #1628
YrDaDy
A Defias Bandit

Cool

My latest creation. Let me know what you think.. obviously in a raid. Most of the stuff is showing, few things not though. Also, Omen on the bottom only shows up in an Instance / Raid.. it doesn't think WG is PvP I guess.

12-07-09, 04:26 PM   #1629
Tkmstr1009
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Here is my current UI... C&C is appreciated!

OOC:

All but my basic frames are shown in this one.

Target Frames:

Here are the frames that are set to show up when I target something. If I were to focus anything, the HUD will becomes 100% alpha-blended and won't fade.

Combat:

During combat, the HUD will be fully alpha-blended, and the ToT bars will appear. Also, in the far-left corner it now shows OmenThreat where Carbonite used to be, and when combat ends, Omen disappears and Carbonite reappears. They are set to show/hide based on what action state I'm in so they can share the same space. Recount, however, is always shown (It's on the far-right corner).

Well folks, that's it. I'd love suggestions!

Also, I don't know how the RaidFrames look yet. I have sRaidFrames installed with ORA2 as my Raid Tools.

Last edited by Tkmstr1009 : 12-07-09 at 04:30 PM.

12-07-09, 09:23 PM   #1630
Tcip
A Defias Bandit

Smile

Hi!
Here is my picture

Addons (does you can see in the picture)

- X-Perl UnitFrames
- MikScrollingBattleText
- Recount
- Titan Panel
- Bartender
- WinterTime
- CooldownButtons
- HealBot Continued

12-07-09, 10:49 PM   #1631
zero-kill
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Tkmstr1009 View Post
Here is my current UI... C&C is appreciated!

OOC:

All but my basic frames are shown in this one.

Target Frames:

Here are the frames that are set to show up when I target something. If I were to focus anything, the HUD will becomes 100% alpha-blended and won't fade.

Combat:

During combat, the HUD will be fully alpha-blended, and the ToT bars will appear. Also, in the far-left corner it now shows OmenThreat where Carbonite used to be, and when combat ends, Omen disappears and Carbonite reappears. They are set to show/hide based on what action state I'm in so they can share the same space. Recount, however, is always shown (It's on the far-right corner).

Well folks, that's it. I'd love suggestions!

Also, I don't know how the RaidFrames look yet. I have sRaidFrames installed with ORA2 as my Raid Tools.
I would edit the chat box graphics so that they wouldn't show through, reading through while seeing the graphics is horrible.

12-08-09, 05:05 AM   #1632
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Thanks Dawn, will DEFINITLY be looked into. But I like my pretty powerbars there for easy viewing on when I should Mana Tide/Hymn of Hope. They're very powerful spells and can save your raid, and as such shouldn't be forgotten. Write that down, people!

12-08-09, 05:19 AM   #1633
Dawn
A Molten Giant

Thanks Dawn, will DEFINITLY be looked into. But I like my pretty powerbars there for easy viewing on when I should Mana Tide/Hymn of Hope. They're very powerful spells and can save your raid, and as such shouldn't be forgotten. Write that down, people!
Yeah, that's why I suggested making them vertical to the side of the healthbar. Since you have enough width, but not height to play around with. I added an option to my oUF layout to hide power bars for specs/classes that don't need to know about power values.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

12-08-09, 06:02 AM   #1634
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Yeah, that's why I suggested making them vertical to the side of the healthbar. Since you have enough width, but not height to play around with. I added an option to my oUF layout to hide power bars for specs/classes that don't need to know about power values.
durr...

I don't like vertical stuff. ;(

12-08-09, 09:03 AM   #1635
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I use a tag on my raidframes that show % of their mana if they are under 30%, and also only works on mana units except hunters.

12-08-09, 09:18 AM   #1636
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by p3lim View Post
I use a tag on my raidframes that show % of their mana if they are under 30%, and also only works on mana units except hunters.
Hmm, sounds interesting. On oUF_Mini or oUF_Perfect?

12-08-09, 10:16 AM   #1637
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Hmm, sounds interesting. On oUF_Mini or oUF_Perfect?
Neither. I have like 5 or 6 layouts made.

12-08-09, 11:42 AM   #1638
sweetnorcalgrul2
A Kobold Labourer

Before i heard about Nui.... it was a mess...
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...009_190108.jpg
Xperl,DBM, decursive, bartender,and recount.....
This is after with all the same addons with the exception of Xperl and Bartender.
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...709_192514.jpg
My Regards to the creators of Nui, Thank you for making such a nice clean addon it works great for healers who dont use heal bot or grid.

12-08-09, 12:05 PM   #1639
pHishr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by sweetnorcalgrul2 View Post
Before i heard about Nui.... it was a mess...
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...009_190108.jpg
Xperl,DBM, decursive, bartender,and recount.....
This is after with all the same addons with the exception of Xperl and Bartender.
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...709_192514.jpg
My Regards to the creators of Nui, Thank you for making such a nice clean addon it works great for healers who dont use heal bot or grid.
I have to say, even though you used X-Perl and all, I liked the first version better :/

12-08-09, 01:09 PM   #1640
Saiorse
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Screenshot in a raid:

Download!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1680x1050.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...