09-04-12, 05:46 AM   #1
echohunter
A Kobold Labourer
Routes Help!

Hey guys,
Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but I set up and customized the Routes lines (minimap and world map) but when I log off and then log back on again, the lines on the minimap seem to disappear. All the settings are still the same and everything, is the someway to get it to appear again? (the routes lines still appears on the world map).

Thanks Guys
09-04-12, 07:32 AM   #2
UrbanArmitage
An Aku'mai Servant
There is an option in the Routes configuration named something along the lines of 'show routes even when inside' (sorry, I'm not at my gaming PC at the moment so can't check the exact name for you) that I found I had to enable to get Routes, Gathermate2 and FarmHUD to work for my herbing on nUI 5.07.25 with 5.0.4. Without enabling that option the routes shown on the main map were not visible on the minimap or on the FarmHUD display. I can't say for certain but your problem sounds similar so give that a try.
09-04-12, 07:38 PM   #3
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I need to double check, but as of two days ago, September 2, Routes was throwing errors into BugSack. I should still have them, but I'm not in game to copy and paste.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Routes Help!