08-06-07, 05:10 AM   #41
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde
I know, i messed up, I realized this when i couldnt get to a computer..
How the hell did you post if you weren't at a computer??

08-06-07, 05:46 AM   #42
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Thumbs down

Well my 2copper ....
More zones for the kids to play in. Nothing for 99% of the players. Soooo whin you cant get keys to huroics now how are you going to go to these zones? Again is this going to be half a$$ed as BM? If i cant get keys or a flying mount why would i buy this?

I rather see them fix crap in wow now. Fraction is a joke to get keys. The price of mounts and training is stupid beyound beleif. How about cleaning up some the grafics that look like a 3yr did. Or the diconnects. (or insert anyone of a million we all can think of)

Dont get me wrong i like wow. But seems to me they forget the regular player for the ones with no life.
08-06-07, 06:41 AM   #43
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by kasca
Well my 2copper ....
More zones for the kids to play in. Nothing for 99% of the players. Soooo whin you cant get keys to huroics now how are you going to go to these zones? Again is this going to be half a$$ed as BM? If i cant get keys or a flying mount why would i buy this?

I rather see them fix crap in wow now. Fraction is a joke to get keys. The price of mounts and training is stupid beyound beleif. How about cleaning up some the grafics that look like a 3yr did. Or the diconnects. (or insert anyone of a million we all can think of)

Dont get me wrong i like wow. But seems to me they forget the regular player for the ones with no life.
I think that a fairly big majority of WoW's players will actually get to play in those new areas. You're saying 1%, I won't say any number because I have no precise idea, but a majority for sure. And how can't you get heroic keys? I mean, it can take some time, but if you focus on one of them, it's only some few simple runs, it's not a job that someone that has had enough time to level to 70 cannot do before the next expansion pack, in my humble opinion.

If you were referring to BM as to your spec (I don't know if I understood that well), well your spec is your choice, and regardless the fact that I wouldn't care what spec is "this pug hunter" when I'm going to an easy instance, I think that you should adapt your spec to what you want to do. If you really want BM for PvP, or just because it's what you want to play, that's fair enough. If you think that it slows your acquisition of the keys, which is your #1 priority when playing, then respec.

I mean, there are a LOT of things I can blame Blizzard for (tuned PvP to please people, bug fixes awaiting (as you said), price of epic mounts or of some required raid reagents (as you said too), "improvements" that are rather downgrading the quality of the game, often a lack of originality, repetitivity, etc...), but the difficulty involved in getting the heroic keys is not what I would think of
08-06-07, 11:23 AM   #44
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Originally Posted by kasca
One of the things ive been discovering about WOW in the more recent months is that the vast majority of its player base is in fact casual. With the release of BC it would seem they have noticed this. Sure there is harxdcore content for the 'no lifers' but most of whats there is for the casual to 'semi' casual player.

Sure the hardcore people partake in all of that then go off to raid. But they will exhaust that content in a much shorter span of time then will your average player.

I have faith in blizzard that they will do the player base justice with the new content.

Now i do agree it would be good for them to fix the exiusting issues as well. One would hope thats what the occasional patches cover. Keep in mind that blizzard also has to agree that its an issue worth devoting time and resources to. not a pretty outlook but definitely a fact of online gaming.
I have yet to find a game where every player was 100% satisfied and where there were no bugs. I would say by far wow is better maintained and has a lower % of problems compared to most.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 08-06-07 at 11:25 AM.
08-06-07, 11:50 AM   #45
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Gemini_II
How the hell did you post if you weren't at a computer??
Noo, I made the post, and the next day when I couldn't get to a computer realized I messed up with my math.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Wrath of the Lich King confirmed