03-16-06, 03:45 AM   #1
ikonfokkah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
does this exist?

I wanna make a expert mode for my UI. This mode would remove chatbars, map, & a few other windows.
Basically I want to have up my target, my own user frame and spellalert / scrolling combat text.

I know that u have a remove UI function in WoW, but it wont show the things I want it to show; it removes all UI :S

So, to solve this I could use something like moveanything, except I cant script the move and hide commands in moveanything.

Im using flexbar for my UI and I have everything from flexbar hidden, now I need to figure out a way to hide the rest. Does anyone have knowledge or a addon that was help me do what I want? If not, any1 who is planning to make such a addon?
03-16-06, 06:03 AM   #2
Shabador
A Murloc Raider
Discord Frame Modifier
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4452

This can hide, rezise, switch colors, and do all things imaginable to every frame in the game.
03-16-06, 07:14 PM   #3
ikonfokkah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Shabador
Discord Frame Modifier
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4452

This can hide, rezise, switch colors, and do all things imaginable to every frame in the game.
Hmm, used that one before. I didnt know u could hide and move things by using macros though

Btw, there is alot of comments on this addon on several sites that says its reallyreally buggy.
03-16-06, 07:44 PM   #4
Chaze
A Frostmaul Preserver

If you are feeling really brave, you can always hit <ALT> Z in game.

Comments, suggestions, bug reports, ideas, and answers provided by Chaze are provided solely by Chaze.
Mazzlefizz is completely not responsible for anything Chaze may say or do, and rarely can get him to shut up.
Please take anything he says with a grain of salt until whatever it may be can be verified. Caydiem is gone.
03-17-06, 01:23 AM   #5
ikonfokkah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hmm, I cant get up Chaze's reply. I can see he has replied, but I cant see his reply. I tried several other threads he replied to, nothing
03-17-06, 07:59 AM   #6
Chaze
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Chaze
If you are feeling really brave, you can always hit <ALT> Z in game.
I can see me talking. That's... ah... weird.

Comments, suggestions, bug reports, ideas, and answers provided by Chaze are provided solely by Chaze.
Mazzlefizz is completely not responsible for anything Chaze may say or do, and rarely can get him to shut up.
Please take anything he says with a grain of salt until whatever it may be can be verified. Caydiem is gone.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » does this exist?