04-04-17, 01:16 PM   #1
Nebonibla
A Kobold Labourer
Extra Roll/Coin Window missing

How can I get my extra roll frame to show up? I have coins but in LFR today it wasnt showing up.
04-05-17, 06:39 AM   #2
K4BeeTee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yup I just had this happen again now in Nighthold. Initially when it stopped popping up I just assumed I had run out of coins, but Ive noticed that about halfway through a raid the window disappears, you have to go to addons and disable phanxchat, if that doesnt work, disable nibrealui and the window will reappear.
04-14-17, 07:51 PM   #3
K4BeeTee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Had this happen again this week during our raid. After killing Star Augur, no bonus loot window popped. I checked and 1 seal of broken fate left.

I disabled nibrealui and reloaded, window appeared but when I tried to click the roll button I got an error (cant remember the exact wording) telling me that phanxchat has caused some issue and I need to disable it. Disbabled phanxchat, reloaded and I was able to complete the bonus roll.

There seems to be some interaction between the two causing this error. You need to disable BOTH to be able to click the roll button, if you do one, you'll get an error about the other addon.
05-28-17, 05:49 AM   #4
DarthKraze
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This has been happening to me for weeks, I usually just have to quickly disable all addons then re-enable them after I make the roll. It sucks but the timer on the chance to roll is short!
05-28-17, 10:57 PM   #5
KonigTX
A Fallenroot Satyr
I've also had this happen but I was able to fix it by just doing a /reload. After doing that the roll window starts appearing in random Y coords centered in the screen (x=0)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Extra Roll/Coin Window missing