09-30-08, 04:58 PM   #1
redlionscar
A Defias Bandit
Wrath Extra buttons for pets

Currently on live servers pet abilities cannot be brought down into the main bars, and if memory serves also on the ptr. (Can't second check since they are down atm.) Does anyone know of a mod that can provide me with extra pet buttons to accommodate the new pet abilities when they become live.
09-30-08, 05:05 PM   #2
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I don't think there are any mods that expand the pet bar. I know that with many (if not all) actionbar addons, you can expand the pet bar and put more buttons on it, but only the default 10 buttons apply to the pet bar.

What you can do though, is make macros for your pet abilities and place the macro on your action bar and be able to click on it. This will most likely be for the pet abilities that you do not want on Autocast, since only the abilities on the actual pet bar can be set to autocast unless you set them on autocast in the spellbook for you pet.
09-30-08, 06:28 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can actually simulate the autocast-toggling behavior of the real pet buttons with a macro that can be placed on a non-pet button:
Code:
#showtooltip
/petautocasttoggle [btn:2] [mod:shift] Growl
/cast [btn:1, nomod:shift] Growl
This will cast Growl if you left-click the button or use the button's keybind without the Shift modifier. If you right-click the button or hold Shift while using its keybind, it will toggle the autocast status of Growl instead.

Depending on your actionbar addon, you may or may not get the autocast and autocastable overlays on the button to tell you when Growl is autocasting. You should, however, get at least the icon and cooldown.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Wrath Extra buttons for pets