11-18-08, 07:42 PM   #1
mcdadrom
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My UI Look alike

I've Taken FreshUI non-widescreen and added SCT, Movable Bags, Omen, Deadly Boss Mods (classic, BC, and WotLK), Questhelper is a must, ItemRack, for DKs only - Comehere and Runemover. I didn't care to much for Dhud so i disabled it i prefer ArcHud or IceHud but i do not have either installed just not worth it in my opinion. here is a Screen shot my UI with SCT working and showing spells as it should. For QuestHelper ingame be sure to type /qh solo to disable the showing of party member's quests. If someone can tell me how to save profiles of all this then i'll Upload but all i did was take FreshUI non-widescreen and add to it. I hope that is ok but it is more like MazzleUi then it was before. If anybody has any questions come post on here or contact me ingame on Uther realm toon names are Gúldañ and Nofoodforyou but please only serious questions or problems you're having. once again if someone guide me through uploading this as a fan UI or update or something like that using my profiles then please help me.

Last edited by mcdadrom : 11-18-08 at 07:46 PM.
11-19-08, 04:23 AM   #2
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As a guide to make FreshUI more mazzle-like in your opinion, thats fine.
As long as you dont try to take credit for the UI because you added a few addons you feel are needed the Author should not have any issues with it.
And i wouldnt bother with an upload. Rather i would try to convince the Author of the need for the Mods you added.
not for pleasure
but for survival
11-23-08, 08:48 AM   #3
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

What mod did you use to get the raid icons back in the cave? I need that
11-25-08, 09:16 PM   #4
AFerrari
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Question Hmmmm

As a guide to make FreshUI more mazzle-like in your opinion, thats fine.
As long as you dont try to take credit for the UI because you added a few addons you feel are needed the Author should not have any issues with it.
And i wouldnt bother with an upload. Rather i would try to convince the Author of the need for the Mods you added.
Completely Agree.

mcdadrom all i can see from your screen shot is FreshUI with very tiny tweaks, a few hunters and Warlocks like my setup too, but i dont offer an upload as a new UI mines a simple tweak from the original freshui before its update with raid markers and hotspots, a few changes, and some ideas given to Mikey2K for future improvements. but i've not been around to help him out.

Good luck with ur tweaks.

AFerrari.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » My UI Look alike