06-05-09, 11:42 PM   #101
Estoppel
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
It's someone from Hello Kitty World?
This post by the user Torhal is off-topic, please remove it and other similar posts from this thread to clean it up and make it more readable.
06-05-09, 11:48 PM   #102
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Estoppel View Post
This post by the user Torhal is off-topic, please remove it and other similar posts from this thread to clean it up and make it more readable.
Its simpler to use the report post button on the left under the users name as opposed to making off-topic post about off-topic posts.

.... like i just did =)

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
06-06-09, 03:12 AM   #103
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

As far as the post before it went, my post was completely relevant.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
06-06-09, 05:31 AM   #104
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Actually, he was employing the fine and subtle art of sarcasm, one which is lost on more literal, left-brained thinkers.

06-06-09, 01:34 PM   #105
cormanthor
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Outstanding! Now to beg a few authors to host their goods on WoWI...
06-08-09, 10:18 AM   #106
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
Will Carbonite eventually be updateable from minion?
06-08-09, 11:14 AM   #107
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by OldHarry View Post
Will Carbonite eventually be updateable from minion?
It installed carbonite and updated it just fine for me. If your having trouble stop by the minion forums. Guessing you have the out dated premium version of carbonite if your having trouble?
06-11-09, 09:28 AM   #108
OldHarry
Premium Member
Premium Member
Thanks for your reply, was just asking the question before I installed minion actually.
06-11-09, 11:53 AM   #109
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

Originally Posted by OldHarry View Post
Thanks for your reply, was just asking the question before I installed minion actually.
That's what we're all here for.

That and tempt tekkub with bacon

:bacon:
::bacon::
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
06-11-09, 12:51 PM   #110
lolanni
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up weird bug!

First, thank you for this program. It is looking pretty good!

I ran into a weird problem though. If it matters, I'm running this on Mac OS X 10.5.7 using the default installation options.

I launched the program, pressed the "Update All" button, and then downloaded some stuff. The things I downloaded were DockingStation Display, Broker Recount, Broker RaidSave, Broker_CasterStats, Broker uClock, and LoggerHead. Much to my surprise, when I logged into my character, Healbot was installed! This was definitely not installed previously, and all the add-ons that I selected to install were also present. Healbot was not listed anywhere on my Minion screen. Upon closing and relaunching Minion, Healbot is still not listed.

I guess it's possible that the problem is with one of the addons that were updated. Those were Arkinventory, DBM Core, EPGP, Prat 3.0, SBF, Shared Media, Shared Media - Blizzard, and KGPanels.

I also have a couple feature requests if they weren't listed elsewhere: Keep the search window open even after I install something. In the search window, show a column that has the date of the most recent update, so I know I'm not installing something old.
06-11-09, 02:29 PM   #111
coolcat600
A Kobold Labourer
Will Minion auto-update itself with current releases of its code w/o me having to go and update it? I know that it might be annoying to have it constantly compared to it, but like WoWMatrix does? I just need to know so that I can watch for updates, or know that i can leave it be.

Edit: I would like to say, that like many, other than the "update all" and the false "update" issues, this runs very well. I had some issues installing this because of Comodo's Security Suite, but after I got around that, everything went just fine.

Edit 2: Is there a way to have this support addons like nUI? I have my login information on there, but it doesn't do anything to access it.

Last edited by coolcat600 : 06-11-09 at 02:32 PM.
06-11-09, 02:33 PM   #112
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by coolcat600 View Post
Will Minion auto-update itself with current releases of its code w/o me having to go and update it? I know that it might be annoying to have it constantly compared to it, but like WoWMatrix does? I just need to know so that I can watch for updates, or know that i can leave it be.
Currently it tells you that there's an update. You still have to manually trigger it, but that's like 3 clicks. Ideally it'll auto-update in the future, or at least give a simple "update now" button next to the alert.
06-11-09, 02:38 PM   #113
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by coolcat600 View Post
Edit 2: Is there a way to have this support addons like nUI? I have my login information on there, but it doesn't do anything to access it.
Not yet, but there are already several bug tickets in about the issue.
06-12-09, 12:04 AM   #114
Kupotek
An Aku'mai Servant

This is so adorable. THUMBS UP!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Your Minion Has Arrived!