10-03-12, 08:20 PM   #1
Lurch Rainman
A Kobold Labourer
carbonite not working on one toon

the quests do not list on the on screen quest track list , nor does the on screen arrow appear . They are in the Quest Log and "checked" to track . It works on all my other toons . The toon in question is a Draenei hunter . I have MoP on windows 7 system .

REMEMBER ! Pillage - - THEN Burn !!

10-03-12, 09:14 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lurch Rainman View Post
the quests do not list on the on screen quest track list , nor does the on screen arrow appear . They are in the Quest Log and "checked" to track . It works on all my other toons . The toon in question is a Draenei hunter . I have MoP on windows 7 system .
Please make sure your installation of Carbonite is up to date. Latest release is v5.051, available from HERE .

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

10-04-12, 11:49 PM   #3
Meganbtoo
An Aku'mai Servant
Have you tried resetting the options to a character where it does work, just in case you have one thing checked/unchecked the others do not have? It is in option, reset, the first action on the list

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » carbonite not working on one toon