Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-27-16, 05:39 PM   #1
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Minion 3.0: being unkind to one of my children

While I cannot say I'm happy about the advertising, I appreciate the hide button. I detest the drill-out-your-eyes white background -- the previous color scheme was (like WoW Interface itself) wonderful, an option to continue w/ a dark theme would have been greatly received, but I digress.

Something is not right with 3.0 as you can see from version numbers below for Executive Assistant.

Incredulous, I mentioned this to Minion -- though I guess my language was a tad hard b/c the next reload gave me the following, the cheeky bugger.

Incensed that I was given no version numbers at all, I again called it out and on the next reload it has this behavior depending on whether I scroll to look for it or try to look it up in the search bar -- classic case of overcompensation?

(And yes, I reset the addon detection thinking it might be a compatibility problem with Minion data files.)

Now I admit I'm rather fond of ArkInventory but I'm not fond of it enough to adopt its awkward versioning.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Minion 3.0: being unkind to one of my children