03-02-08, 02:30 PM   #1
Witt78
A Defias Bandit
X-Perl 2.3.9b and Pet Aggro

I am using X-Perl 2.3.9b and can't seem to get the "Pet Aggro" Feature to work...

I should get a warning to appear on my screen during combat. If my pet is being attacked, small red text reading "Pet Aggro" should appear. If I am the one being attacked, the text "AGGRO" should appear...

This is not working at all and I can't figure out why.

All the other functions of X-Perl appear to be working fine.

I have also tried turning off all other UI mods except for X-Perl and I have the same problem. Therefore this should not be a conflict with another mod.

Can anybody give me advice on how to get this feature working? Or perhaps one of you knows another UI mod that I can install to add a similar feature to my interface?

Thanks!

- Witt
03-02-08, 03:16 PM   #2
Pigl33t
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I can't seem to turn it off. But I think it's tied to the aggro text that comes up for you when you have aggro in groups, if you have that on it should work for the pet. Only thing I can come up with.
03-02-08, 03:20 PM   #3
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think it ever did work for me on my hunter except in groups... although it's been a while since I used x-perl.
03-02-08, 05:05 PM   #4
Witt78
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by erica647 View Post
I don't think it ever did work for me on my hunter except in groups... although it's been a while since I used x-perl.
That is interesting... I was grouped the one time it was working...

Now my one groupmate was a couple zones away from me, but never the less... I was grouped when it worked.

Any idea why it does not work if you're not grouped? While in a group, you tank most likely has the aggro anyway. I found this function more usefull when my hunter was 1 or 2 levels away from getting the new growl skill... That way I instantly knew when I was getting into trouble.

Oh well.

Thanks for the info.

- Witt
03-02-08, 05:13 PM   #5
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not sure either but it sounds like something you might want to ask the author on either his portal or the X-Perl forums.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » X-Perl 2.3.9b and Pet Aggro