05-26-08, 09:31 PM   #61
lazai
A Fallenroot Satyr
1.6 ratio

Deleted addons Directory and WTF, it appears that the copy of Tinytip is the broken one where the config menu doesn't work on a fresh UI.

Closest thing i could find for the old SCL was actually the new version of "HitsMode" http://www.curse.com/downloads/detai...ownload/52154/ which gives me almost exactly what the original SCL showed in mazzle (I like it to show hit miss etc next to the damage text, and this does exactly that) - I may write up my settings for this in another thread and link it.

It looks like the bongos issue where frames disappear on the context menu until a close and open is still present. - No resolution at this time

nQuestLog does not appear to mazzify properly. it is located just to the left of the HUD.

TrinketMenu is still hiding until you click or right click the icon for the first time. - When you log in just right click one of the trinkets, issue goes away until the next full reload.

Config to update click frame for Decursive still not in place for mazzifier (still needs to be custom configed to 10 bar width and grow up) - To resolve this hover around your micro unit frames (the decursives boxes just above the mazzleui word on the right side of the UI) right click the box and under Micro unit frame settings select Revers MUFs display, then under Number of units per line move the slider to 10.

Autobar config not updated with new mage food or new buyable food from vendors

BG flag timers overlap Mana/rage/energy bar in the HUD

Biggest issue so far. Pre-BC button layouts still in place. - Gotta search for the updated ones... will link them when i find them hehe

Will edit more as i find more hehe. This is not a "OMG FIX THIS POST" this is more of an informative post. As i find resolutions i will update this =)

Last edited by lazai : 05-26-08 at 10:29 PM.
05-26-08, 09:51 PM   #62
sakiko
A Fallenroot Satyr

i had to use the old trick to place back the battleground/track icons cause they were attached to the minimap for me

MazzleUI_Frames_Login.lua to line 61

someone posted the changes to apply if you do a search on voive icon youll find it
05-27-08, 12:02 AM   #63
otelma
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
On the few remaining issues I would point out:

* Bongos does not seem to work properly. I cannot make the bars longer (for some strange reason it appears the pre-agreed lenght is actually the maximum allowed one);

* Autobar still did not position properly, and i had some other bars floating here and there... Will post screenshot as soon as I'm back home;

* Combat Log chat does not appear (I have the general one, the one with the summary of rolls, loots etc, but no combat log).

All the rest is just as great as usual.

thanks again.
05-27-08, 04:25 AM   #64
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by otelma View Post
* Bongos does not seem to work properly. I cannot make the bars longer (for some strange reason it appears the pre-agreed lenght is actually the maximum allowed one);
You may be using a layout where all the buttons are already being used. Remember that multiple mages means that all of those IDs are allocated, so a particular layout that has multiple pages may be using more IDs than you expect. If there are no IDs left, the bar size sliders will be all the way on the right.

* Autobar still did not position properly, and i had some other bars floating here and there... Will post screenshot as soon as I'm back home;

* Combat Log chat does not appear (I have the general one, the one with the summary of rolls, loots etc, but no combat log).
I think Autobar should be positioned correctly, if you're using the original one included with the UI. The combat log will not be configured any more since SCL no longer works.
05-27-08, 04:28 AM   #65
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by digaum2003 View Post
Just one question, for those ppl who want to start from scratch, should we apply both the core and patch, and THEN mazzify, or apply the core, mazzify and then the patch?
Ty
There is no patch in this one, just the core and the add-on pack. You must install both before entering WoW.
05-27-08, 05:22 AM   #66
otelma
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
"You may be using a layout where all the buttons are already being used. Remember that multiple mages means that all of those IDs are allocated, so a particular layout that has multiple pages may be using more IDs than you expect. If there are no IDs left, the bar size sliders will be all the way on the right."

That's exactly the issue. I have the bar all the way to the right (but even on bars with just ONE button???)

* I know you are not the author at all for Bongos, so I would gladly accept a 'pls go read bongos instructions' (but I know it is not your style ;-),

BUT

I am using the warlock layout, (maybe I should use the standard one?) since I thought it was more appropriate with my class. Even after mazzifying the layout for the druid (or rather durid - Alamo we luv u) I see the same issues with Bongos and Autobar, ie. things all over the place.
Ah, and I do not see the bags slots (maybe I was not supposed to...).

Not a deal breaker, of course, just something not PERFECT as the rest.

* re. autobar, i mazzified using the docevl pack (have been the SECOND to dl the thing... ;-) but the issue was there to stay. I still have some bar and placeholders which are rather on the screen (will post screenshot as soon as I am home) or which appear and disappear.

* ah, and the mouse scroll wheel keep on doing self buff instead of just rolling camera closer and farther from my gnome lock (again no biggie, just tiny nuisance). disable the smart buff binding, but this does not seem to stop the thing to happen...

Thanks a lot for all the help you will want to give me on this.

I love your work, dedication and willingness to make the Outlands and Azeroth a slightly better world for all of us...

All hail Mazzlefizz!
05-27-08, 05:44 AM   #67
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

"You may be using a layout where all the buttons are already being used. Remember that multiple mages means that all of those IDs are allocated, so a particular layout that has multiple pages may be using more IDs than you expect. If there are no IDs left, the bar size sliders will be all the way on the right."

That's exactly the issue. I have the bar all the way to the right (but even on bars with just ONE button???)

* I know you are not the author at all for Bongos, so I would gladly accept a 'pls go read bongos instructions' (but I know it is not your style ;-),
Quite the contrary. This is specific to my version of Bongos. Every button on every page has its own ID. If you can't slide the slider to the right, that means you've used all 120. It doesn't matter if the bar is 1 button or not. You'll need to decrease the size or the number of pages on another bar to free up IDs.

I am using the warlock layout, (maybe I should use the standard one?) since I thought it was more appropriate with my class. Even after mazzifying the layout for the druid (or rather durid - Alamo we luv u) I see the same issues with Bongos and Autobar, ie. things all over the place.

Ah, and I do not see the bags slots (maybe I was not supposed to...).

Not a deal breaker, of course, just something not PERFECT as the rest.

* re. autobar, i mazzified using the docevl pack (have been the SECOND to dl the thing... ;-) but the issue was there to stay. I still have some bar and placeholders which are rather on the screen (will post screenshot as soon as I am home) or which appear and disappear.

* ah, and the mouse scroll wheel keep on doing self buff instead of just rolling camera closer and farther from my gnome lock (again no biggie, just tiny nuisance). disable the smart buff binding, but this does not seem to stop the thing to happen...
Docevl will have to answer that. I'm assuming that the old autobar was in the add-on pack and that there was an .svn so that it would not be updated. I'm not sure if that situation ever changed.

Mouse wheel and bag slots are intended IIRC.
05-27-08, 08:02 AM   #68
lazai
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post

Quite the contrary. This is specific to my version of Bongos. Every button on every page has its own ID. If you can't slide the slider to the right, that means you've used all 120. It doesn't matter if the bar is 1 button or not. You'll need to decrease the size or the number of pages on another bar to free up IDs.

Docevl will have to answer that. I'm assuming that the old autobar was in the add-on pack and that there was an .svn so that it would not be updated. I'm not sure if that situation ever changed.

Mouse wheel and bag slots are intended IIRC.
I have mazzified all 3 aspect ratios and haven't come up with a problem aside from what was mentioned in my earlier post. Are you doing a fresh install or are you using an old WTF and addons directory? also you may want to try to configure using the new BT talents layouts (can be found by clicking the mazzle core link and then clicking the other files tab at the top, download link is called BC SPELLS!)

As for smartbuff I am almost positive that by default it has fel armor and demon armor selected. Just go into your smartbuff config ( /sb menu) and uncheck one or the other. once done you shouldn't notice the repetitive buffing anymore.
05-27-08, 08:22 AM   #69
otelma
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
thanks both of you. will try and sort thigns out now.
05-27-08, 08:59 AM   #70
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Thanks everyone for posting your issues and I am looking into them rest assured.

Let me try and answer some questions raised:
This is how it has laways been with SmartBuff, you can as you mentioned disable Smartbuff scroll wheel binding in the config.

Autobar is the original one with a .svn and should Mazzify correctly. I do not have any issues, nor does anyone else who I have seen use it. If you could, please post a screen shot. Also if you could open up the autobar.toc file and send me the header also so I can verify what version you are using.

Combat Log chat does not appear (I have the general one, the one with the summary of rolls, loots etc, but no combat log).
This is correct. This version did not contain a replacement for SCL which is broken as of 2.4 and is no longer being supported by the author. You can manually install and configure CombatFilter (which has been explained in previous posts) or HitsMode. The new version which we are working on will include the latest HitsMode.

Biggest issue so far. Pre-BC button layouts still in place. - Gotta search for the updated ones... will link them when i find them hehe
I did not update Bongos Layouts to include pre-BC spells correct. There were a number of reasons for this, first the one that was posted was not complete (did not include spells for Priest in BC), and in addition it also changed the base key binding for some of the classes from what was there pre-BC (not just a few either but all of them). I am working on integrating Bongos3 in the next release and will include all BC spells at that time.

BG flag timers overlap Mana/rage/energy bar in the HUD
Hrm I don't seem to have this issue, could you send me a screenshot please? Thanks.

Autobar config not updated with new mage food or new buyable food from vendors
Autobar is still the old autobar (which technically still works but is just missing some items). I am working on integrating the new Autobar that has been released so that it will mazzify properly. In the meantime you could download the latest Autobar and manually move it and configure it if this is a problem.

Config to update click frame for Decursive still not in place for mazzifier (still needs to be custom configed to 10 bar width and grow up) - To resolve this hover around your micro unit frames (the decursives boxes just above the mazzleui word on the right side of the UI) right click the box and under Micro unit frame settings select Revers MUFs display, then under Number of units per line move the slider to 10.
IM me on this one please and I will get it fixed for you.

TrinketMenu is still hiding until you click or right click the icon for the first time. - When you log in just right click one of the trinkets, issue goes away until the next full reload.
Unfortunately this one is out of my control. This is a problem with TrinketMenu itself. Now that the new version and addon pack are released intiially I was planning on talking to the author of Trinket menu about this issue to see if we can get it fixed.

nQuestLog does not appear to mazzify properly. it is located just to the left of the HUD.
You know I had this issue once while Mazzifying but only once. I thought it must have been something else that just hiccuped. I will look into this more since someone else saw it now. Try remazzifying just nQuestLog and see if doesn't place it correctly. (Make sure you delete the nQuestLog.lua saved variable file in WTF first.

It looks like the bongos issue where frames disappear on the context menu until a close and open is still present. - No resolution at this time
I just started noticing this. Has this been an issue before?

it appears that the copy of Tinytip is the broken one where the config menu doesn't work on a fresh UI.
GRRR and I tried so hard to make sure it wasn't broken. I must have screwed it up when removing embeded libraries on all the other addons. To fix this simply delete your TinyTip and TinyTipOtions addons folders, Delete the savedvariable file for them and redownload both of the addons WITH externals. This should fix TinyTip for you. I will make sure it gets updated in the next release.

Sorry for the long post. I apologize for all the small issues. The main purpose of this release was to get a stable release that will Mazzify properly (actually finish and not throw 100's of errors). I am working on a new release that will fix all the small annoying issues like Witchhunt, Antagonost, Combat Logs, Bongos (adding bongos3).
05-27-08, 10:44 AM   #71
YiZZo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
thx again docevl! im glad your still continuing to fix bugs for this UI. i am also very excited for Bongos3!! i cant wait for that.

i hope everything goes well with that. gl!
05-27-08, 11:42 AM   #72
Sheepherd
A Defias Bandit
thx doc youre da king....... after mazzle
05-27-08, 01:34 PM   #73
lazai
A Fallenroot Satyr

Yeah, most of the stuff listed was just for me to "get it out there" I can fix most of it manually.

The issue with the context menu and trinket menu has been around since 2.3 i wanna say, at least thats when i started noticing it.

in the SS I am using bigwigs and i assume thats where the overlay is showing up over the enemy healthbar
05-27-08, 02:15 PM   #74
YiZZo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
those timer bars covering ur enemy health bars are actually Capping not bigwigs. to show Capping anchor so u can move it type /capping

hope it helps
05-27-08, 02:21 PM   #75
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by docevl View Post
I am working on a new release that will fix all the small annoying issues like Witchhunt, Antagonost, Combat Logs, Bongos (adding bongos3).
when should we be expecting this update? any idea?
05-27-08, 04:40 PM   #76
Wardog72
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Eas View Post
Dude, this guy just spent a lot of time (his own free-time) getting us a stable Mazzle. I'm very appreciative to the time/effort that has been extended so far. When he's ready to inform us on this update he will advise us. Be respectful and just wait...
05-27-08, 04:51 PM   #77
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Eas View Post
I have no time estimate on that. I am working on it, but have no idea how long it will take. I will post regular updates as to the progress though.
05-27-08, 11:08 PM   #78
Balthazaer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by docevl View Post
I have no time estimate on that. I am working on it, but have no idea how long it will take. I will post regular updates as to the progress though.
Just 1 thing i want to say.

ALL HAIL Docevl!!

Thanks m8 for making mazzle working again with no hicups, thanks for putting so much time and work into it and still working on an actual addon update instead of fix pack.
Thanks, for keeping MazzleUI alive and kicking!

Just 1 simple question :

I did manage myself to include all the fixes a couple of weeks ago, then i updated to the new WAU and after that my mazzle was broken and i got cartographer error's en some others.
I downloaded and installed the 1.15 core + your updated fix pack.
Now my question is : Can i install WAU again and update the addons without the fear of them going banana's again?
And if i can update, should i update with or without externals ?
05-28-08, 01:42 AM   #79
Jordro
A Cyclonian
3D toon is out of place

Thanks for this fix for mazzle. I have pretty much never had to stop using mazzle after patch 2.4 and all the help thats been on this forum has been great.

With this fix I have one prob I havent been able to figure out. I log off of wow, come back later and log back in and my 3D toon in red with health bars and all is in the upper left corner. I mazzify and its perfect, until I quit the game. I can swap toons and all is good but once I exit, its back to needing a mazzify to get everything right again. Any ideas?

And thanks mazzle for a great UI and for waiting to insure your creation was properly updated. A lot of us appreciates it!
05-28-08, 03:15 AM   #80
Jordro
A Cyclonian
Think I got it

I got to messing around and think I figured this one out. I was having probs with recap everytime I did a mazzify. I googled it and went to curse. The first page says its no longer there, back to google and then to the download page for recap(Hawksy) which says that wowace isnt being updated. This fixed my recap prob but I was still getting the same original prob of everytime I logged in my 3D toon was in the upper left and I had to do a mazzify full config.
Then I exited wow and renamed my WTF folder. Back into wow, did a full mazzify, then an upgrade to 4 other toons. Exited WOW, then restarted it and all 4 of my toons was as they where suppose to be.

I havent had a chance to run my toons much and with it being 4am, think I will wait till tomorrow but at the moment I can mazzify and have a clean bugsack. Hope this helps.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI for 2.4 ETA