Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-22-18, 04:57 PM   #1
Kanegasi
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Minor request to alter a single WoW graphic

I'm not great with graphic editing. It took an embarrassing amount of time just to figure out and create an alpha layer for my avatar some time ago, then some more time figuring out how I can get it to full dimensions while staying under the size limit of this forum somewhat recently.

Anyways, I ask anyone familiar with editing BLP files to help me out with the Archaeology digsite progress bar. The overlay graphic has six segments but digsite progress is out of nine. I submitted an ingame suggestion to have it changed to nine segments, but I highly doubt Blizzard would do it, let alone even read my suggestion.

Here's the graphic, third element down in a shared image:

Click for full size. Screenshot is from my extracted BlizzardInterfaceArt folder using a BLP thumbnail thing I installed a long time ago.

I would prefer a separate file of just the overlay so I can put it with my personal addon and overwrite just that element. I'm perfectly comfortable with the code involved to use it, I just need the BLP file to do so. If it's easier to just edit the shared image directly, I'm fine with that as well. Easier on my end anyways to just drop it in Interface/ARCHEOLOGY [sic] with no code.

I have attached the BLP file just in case someone that can help doesn't have an extracted art folder.
Attached Files
File Type: blp ArcheologyToast.blp (86.5 KB, 373 views)

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Graphics Help » Minor request to alter a single WoW graphic