11-19-07, 01:27 PM   #1
Teranoll
A Murloc Raider
Need Help with Name of XP Mod.

In this picture You can see the XP bar at the top and it has a neato glow effect.

I tried every xp named mod in that Mods contimplation and couldnt figure out how to get it going.

The original URL I saw this was here. http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/9599/ Something called Victory Rush UI.

All I want is that XP bar. All I really run is Bongos, Cartographer and Atlas. My Bongos XP Bar is BLAH which is why I want that cool glowie xp bar.

Last edited by Teranoll : 11-19-07 at 01:34 PM.
11-19-07, 01:37 PM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FuBar_FuXPFu. Its a plug-in for FuBar. Find both at http://files.wowace.com. The user in that SS has increased the height of the XP bar (via the plug-in's menu).
11-19-07, 01:43 PM   #3
Teranoll
A Murloc Raider
So if I download Fubar + the Fubarxp plug in will it look like that or will I have to play with it to get it like that. I had that one installed when I was doing trial and error runs looking for that shiny xp bar and diddnt see it. is it because of Bongos perhaps ?
11-19-07, 02:03 PM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The Shiny part will be by default. Just the author of that SS has increase the thickness of the XP bar and the intensity of the "spark" a bit.

However if you are going to download FuBar, don't just do it for the XP bar as it be used for alot more. Just check the huge list of plug-ins on the WoWAce files site and this site as well.
11-19-07, 02:10 PM   #5
Teranoll
A Murloc Raider
All im getting from that XP Fubar plug in is a small XP Button on my mini map. How do I change it over to the Fubar itself ? Ive been playing with the options for the past 15 min to no avail.
11-19-07, 02:17 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Do you have FuBar installed? FuXPFu only works with FuBar. And if you do have FuBar installed, which version are you using?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-19-07, 02:27 PM   #7
Teranoll
A Murloc Raider
Fubar 3.0 from WoWAceUpdater.

EDIT: Just tried deleting my WTF folder....now its in the FUBAR but in the form of an ICON like it was on the mini map. Still doesnt look like the image on the top of this page.

Last edited by Teranoll : 11-19-07 at 02:34 PM.
11-19-07, 02:56 PM   #8
Teranoll
A Murloc Raider
Finally got it working. Apparently having my bogos xp bar enabled really did mess up this other xp bar. Thanks guys

Last edited by Teranoll : 11-19-07 at 03:01 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need Help with Name of XP Mod.