05-22-13, 05:29 PM   #1601
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dr.Kirre View Post
Noticed a very WEIRD thing, lately - the bags addon is acting odd. VERY odd - most of my inventory is gone when I load up. It's just empty. It shows the right number of empty slots, but most of my actual inventory is invisble. Until, that is, I switch armor sets a few times - the first one reveals most of my items, and the second reveals all. What gives? O_o
Sounds like a bug. Move your mouse around underneath the minimap and see if there's a BugSack icon there. If so, lemme know what the bug is

05-22-13, 05:41 PM   #1602
Dr.Kirre
A Defias Bandit
Here ya go!
127x cargBags\mixins-add\default.scaffold.lua:38: ItemUpgradeScanTooltip:SetHyperlink(): Unknown link type
<in C code>
cargBags\mixins-add\default.scaffold.lua:38: in function <cargBags\mixins-add\default.scaffold.lua:37>
cargBags\mixins-add\default.scaffold.lua:162: in function "Update"
cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags\base\implementation.lua:360: in function "UpdateSlot"
cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags\base\implementation.lua:385: in function "UpdateBag"
cargBags_Nivaya\filters-Filters.lua:6: in function "UpdateBags"
cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags_Nivaya.lua:527: in function <cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags_Nivaya.lua:525>

Locals:
itemLink = "|cff0070dd|Hbattlepet:286:1:3:164:12:9:0x0000000000000000|h[Mr. Grubbs]|h|r"
scantip = ItemUpgradeScanTooltip {
0 = <userdata>
updateTooltip = 0.2
}
S_UPGRADE_LEVEL = "^Upgrade Level: (%d+)/(%d+)"

05-22-13, 06:05 PM   #1603
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Any way to add INDIVIDUAL item sets to cargbags? I just can't stand the jumbled mess I currently have, it's so hard to see what belongs to what. I play on an RP server so I have a -ton- of equipment sets. Is there any way to divide "Sets" up into the individual equipment manager sets instead of just one catch-all category?

05-22-13, 06:57 PM   #1604
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Dr.Kirre View Post
Here ya go!
Thanks. Uploading a fix now.

Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
Any way to add INDIVIDUAL item sets to cargbags? I just can't stand the jumbled mess I currently have, it's so hard to see what belongs to what. I play on an RP server so I have a -ton- of equipment sets. Is there any way to divide "Sets" up into the individual equipment manager sets instead of just one catch-all category?
There isn't. You may have to use a more advanced addon, such as ArkInventory.

05-22-13, 08:38 PM   #1605
Shockattackr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
6x cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:59: attempt to compare string with number
cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:59: in function <cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:56>
<in C code>
cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:74: in function <cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:74>
cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:98: in function "OnContentsChanged"
cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags\base\container.lua:102: in function <cargBags_Nivaya\cargBags\base\container.lua:99>

Locals:
(*temporary) = <table> {
1 = <table> {}
2 = <table> {}
3 = <table> {}
4 = <table> {}
5 = <table> {}
6 = <table> {}
7 = <table> {}
8 = <table> {}
9 = <table> {}
10 = <table> {}
11 = <table> {}
12 = <table> {}
13 = <table> {}
14 = <table> {}
15 = <table> {}
16 = <table> {}
17 = <table> {}
18 = <table> {}
19 = <table> {}
20 = <table> {}
21 = <table> {}
22 = <table> {}
23 = <table> {}
24 = <table> {}
25 = <table> {}
26 = <table> {}
27 = <table> {}
28 = <table> {}
29 = <table> {}
30 = <table> {}
31 = <table> {}
32 = <table> {}
33 = <table> {}
34 = <table> {}
35 = <table> {}
36 = <table> {}
37 = <table> {}
38 = <table> {}
39 = <table> {}
40 = <table> {}
41 = <table> {}
42 = <table> {}
43 = <table> {}
44 = <table> {}
45 = <table> {}
46 = <table> {}
47 = <table> {}
48 = <table> {}
49 = <table> {}
50 = <table> {}
51 = <table> {}
52 = <table> {}
53 = <table> {}
54 = <table> {}
55 = <table> {}
56 = <table> {}
57 = <table> {}
}
(*temporary) = <func> @cargBags_Nivaya\style.lua:56
(*temporary) = <table> {
1 = -1
2 = -2
3 = NivayaSlot120 {}
4 = -1
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
1 = -1
2 = -2
3 = NivayaSlot102 {}
4 = -1
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
1 = "0"
3 = NivayaSlot23 {}
4 = 1
}

with the fix you recently posted bags arent working or something

**Edit** only dies when i do /cbniv new

Last edited by Shockattackr : 05-22-13 at 08:44 PM. Reason: more infos

05-22-13, 10:55 PM   #1606
tgrhwke
A Murloc Raider
What addon is playing the Mario music after a boss kill? It's kind of annoying and I want to turn it off.

05-22-13, 11:05 PM   #1607
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by tgrhwke View Post
What addon is playing the Mario music after a boss kill? It's kind of annoying and I want to turn it off.
No addon in RealUI does that. Might be something like DBM.

05-23-13, 12:45 AM   #1608
setemotion
A Kobold Labourer
hi, first of all, i want to thank you for this awesome ui, i love it :X.
now, i have only one question... when i add another addons in my interface folder, it doesn't show up ingame... i tested with various addons, same thing... what can i do?

05-23-13, 01:27 AM   #1609
tgrhwke
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
No addon in RealUI does that. Might be something like DBM.
Yea. Apparently it's DBM. Something got switched on in recent update. Thanks Nib.

05-23-13, 02:28 AM   #1610
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
The upgraded ilvls are incorrect for Rare (Blue) items. Blue items get upgraded only once, but for 8 ilvls. Upgrading an ilvl 463 blue will bring it to 471, but the display on the icons only show 467.

This is probably a minor issue since anyone that's worrying about upgrades won't have many (if any) blue items, but i figured it's best to bring it forward anyway.

05-23-13, 04:59 AM   #1611
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
My bugsack icon is still showing up over my minimap instead of under it. I made sure that i have the version of bugsack and buggrabber from the 14b download in my Addons folder. Everything else is working fine. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Problems seems to have fixed itself. I think one of my archeology addons was throwing an error causing the bug to already be in the sack before the UI loaded.

Last edited by rdobkins : 05-23-13 at 07:48 AM.

05-23-13, 07:25 AM   #1612
tgrhwke
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by setemotion View Post
hi, first of all, i want to thank you for this awesome ui, i love it :X.
now, i have only one question... when i add another addons in my interface folder, it doesn't show up ingame... i tested with various addons, same thing... what can i do?
Make sure that the folders of the addons that you are putting into the Interface folder are being placed in the Addons subfolder.

Warcraft
> Interface
>> Addons

05-23-13, 07:49 AM   #1613
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
I'm using the Curse client and wanted to know if its safe to update all the out-of-date Grid plug-ins except GridManaBars?

05-23-13, 09:04 AM   #1614
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
I'm using the Curse client and wanted to know if its safe to update all the out-of-date Grid plug-ins except GridManaBars?
Yes, I do and never had a problem. Just hit the ignore button on the one's Nib tell u not to update!
Massive:

05-24-13, 05:03 AM   #1615
reiuz
A Defias Bandit
hello to all guys ask for help for this fantastic ui wanted to ask:
1. you can put the colors regarding the health bar of mana for my character and the target?
2. I did not put the sacrificed side as the rain of fire and do not understand what qaundo expires
!!

thank you!

05-24-13, 07:36 AM   #1616
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
To quote Nib from the RealUI download page:

Do Not Update:
alDamageMeter
Aurora
BugSack
cargBags_Nivaya
EasyMail
GridManaBars
Kui_Media
SharedMedia + SharedMedia_MyMedia

05-24-13, 07:39 AM   #1617
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
Nib:

Any plans to integrate loot specialization into the data text or somewhere else?

05-24-13, 07:57 AM   #1618
tgrhwke
A Murloc Raider
During the Karazhan Chess Event my action bars do not show while controlling a piece unless I hold down a CTRL key.

05-24-13, 01:50 PM   #1619
Scyntt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've checked back on the last few pages ending a few days before 5.3 was released for a solution to my issue and I didn't see it, so here we go.

First, I'm only getting one row of 5 with Grid. I tried switching the profiles and /rl; even attempted to clone a profile into a new one. I use the healing profile, and I move grid to an area of the screen that works for how I have bartender set up. It may not matter but I use the healing profile although I'm DPS because it's easier to see everyone's health, which I need to do to see if I need to toss out PoM's, VE (not on CD), and emergency Tranq's. Plus it makes it a lot better to see when a tank is about to die to trigger Void Swap. I want to say Grid was working fine with 7.4 r14 but I was in a raid group until yesterday when I had 7.4 r14d installed. So who knows.

Finding a solution to the grid issue is my top priority.

The next issue isn't that big of a deal, just slightly annoying to me.

NPCs now show what I think was going to be a cast bar under the name plate. It just says what they are casting, with out showing a bar. I went into KuiNameplates (from interface; I didn't see an option under realui) and unchecked the box, but I still get it. How can I remove this? Also something I noticed starting with the 7.4 r14 is that the nameplates only track my dots on 3 to 4 targets at a time, but past that it no longer shows the icons. How can I make it show on all the targets?

The last thing, which I'm guessing you know about is that the objective tracker frame in Scenarios partially shows blizzard artwork. I didn't search for this in the past pages but I did see an image that showed it.

--------------------------------------

Over all this update has been nice, and thank you for fixing the pet battles thing so unticking the box works. The DBM skinning looks great! Thanks for all your hard work.

05-24-13, 02:44 PM   #1620
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Your nameplate issue is due to a change Blizz made to nameplate castbars. KuiNameplates has been updated for this on Curse.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI