06-20-10, 06:10 PM   #1
Raxnor
A Cliff Giant

Question about Bartender or Dominos Mod

So i have always wonder if there is a way to modify the way of switching bars works per example:
This is what I'm aiming for i want to have just 2 bars of 6-10 max buttons but a way to make it where i can just hit ctrl or shift or alt to switch to a different set of bars , i know you can hold ctrl or shift or alt to switch bars but i wanna know if there is a way to just hit the key once instead of holding it, if this is possible can some one help me to modify bartender since this is the mod i use to replace my wow action bars, thanks in advance
~Cheers~
06-21-10, 11:21 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As far as I know, bar "paging" works the same way for BT4, Dominos, or the default action bars. "shift + bar number", or "shift + mouse wheel scroll".
06-21-10, 12:48 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
These keybindings may be changed in the keybindings interface.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Question about Bartender or Dominos Mod