10-04-12, 12:53 AM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Moggit version for Wild pet Skins

I know I'm one of the crazy ones, but I'm hoping someone will indulge me. Between MogIt and Tip Top MogIt, I'm hoping a merger can be made for Wild Pets. As it is now I can't just have a Rare Forest Moth, I need the Rare White one. The question is how many other skin differentials am I missing out of with those wild pets. I know adders, and spiny lizards have different skins.

I'm thinking while out collecting the Tool Tip would give the information: Multiple Skins. Then somewhere in the pet journal you could access what the skins looked like. Maybe when the pet is selected you could click on something to scroll through the options.

I got the idea from WarCraft Pets, because I couldn't believe how many pets I didn't realize had different skins.
10-05-12, 11:44 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What is this "Tip Top MogIt" you speak of?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-05-12, 12:22 PM   #3
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
What is this "Tip Top MogIt" you speak of?

Maybe
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...pTop.html#info
10-05-12, 01:02 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I know what TipTop is. :P hehe
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-05-12, 02:56 PM   #5
Moxie
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I believe they mean Tip Tac, not Tip Top.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/tip-tac-mogit/

"The truth is like sunlight: people used to think it was good for you."
10-05-12, 06:57 PM   #6
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Yep tip tac sorry for that.
10-05-12, 09:12 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ohhh... there it is. Thanks, Decabah.

10-06-12, 03:50 AM   #8
natassja72
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I'm not sure if this adds to the topic, but I have noticed recently that some captured pets change color on their own when battle starts. For example, I captured rare (blue) Cat in Arathi Highlands yesterday. During original fight, the cat was black, when I put it into my team, it appeared in different colors during multiple pvp fights I had with this team that evening (I remember orange or sand-colored, and even black once later on). So it seems as if some pets don't use one set color.
And one more thing, if it's of any importance - the cat was the second pet that joined fight, cats don't seem to exist in Arathi Highlands on their own.

Last edited by natassja72 : 10-06-12 at 04:01 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Moggit version for Wild pet Skins