05-15-08, 02:08 AM   #1
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
Cupple errors im having .. that i know nothing about..

here are the logs from bugsack.. anyone help <3?

2008/05/15 01:03:18-33-x1]: sRaidFrames\sRaidFrames.lua:167: AceHook-2.1: Attempt to hook a non-existant function "SecureRaidGroupHeader_Update"
AceAddon-2.0-57245 (AtlasLoot):926: in function <...\AddOns\AtlasLoot\Libs\AceAddon-2.0\AceAddon-2.0.lua:919>
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (AtlasLoot):260: in function `TriggerEvent'
AceEvent-2.0-66043 (AtlasLoot):910: in function <...\AddOns\AtlasLoot\Libs\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:903>

[2008/05/15 01:03:09-33-x1]: LibAbacus-3.0\LibAbacus-3.0.lua:24: attempt to index global 'COPPER' (a nil value)

I know the first one is from Sraidframes... But i dont know where the second one is from..
05-15-08, 02:51 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks like you need to update your libraries. 2.4.2 changed a few things the libraries call on. If you already have updated then i would wait a little as they are more than likely going to be fixed soon.

In reality just updating the mods would do it since most embed the libraries anyway so far as i am aware

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
05-15-08, 04:23 AM   #3
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
Well.. Would you know where i can get the new library for Sraids? Cause the "Fatality" thing is anoying.. lol.. that and when i raid i wanna be able to work seemlessly..
05-15-08, 06:38 AM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you run with embedded libraries (aka, if you DO NOT have a folder labeled Ace2 or any folder with the prefix/suffix Lib in your AddOns folder) then just update sRaidFrames

http://files.wowace.com/sRaidFrames/sRaidFrames.zip

That link will always get you the latest flavor with the updated libraries included.

If you do run Stand Alone libraries (aka you DO have an Ace2 folder and other lib folders in your AddOns folder) then update Ace2

http://files.wowace.com/Ace2/Ace2.zip

LibAbacus-3.0

http://files.wowace.com/LibAbacus-3.0/LibAbacus-3.0.zip

If you are running Stand Alone libs, the I would recommend using an updater like WoWAceUpdater to make sure all your libraries get updated.
05-15-08, 02:30 PM   #5
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
thanks a ton.. gonna try this now
06-11-08, 11:43 PM   #6
Vargulmer
A Murloc Raider

Ok, the LibAbacus-3.0 Error....
The problem is with the embedded library within Cartographer

I also had the same problem. To correct this error, download the working LibAbacus library here

Then extract that file into the Cartographer installation folder Like this (Assuming you installed warcraft into the default directory)... "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\libs"

Restart WoW and you should be free of this Error.
06-12-08, 08:58 AM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Updating Cartographer from http://files.wowace.com will get the new LibAbacus library. Delete the LibAbacus-3.0 folder from your Addons folder since you're running embedded.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cupple errors im having .. that i know nothing about..