02-01-07, 10:05 PM   #101
Posgmcjt
A Defias Bandit
how do i set my attacks to the numbers on my keyboard like the original settings of WoW.... it kept my rogue settings though, i for some reason can still use numbers.

02-03-07, 01:20 AM   #102
melbell
A Kobold Labourer
On the menu bar dock options, there are two extra arrows, and when i push them there's a white highlight that goes around the buttons, one at a time, cycling through the menu buttons as I use the buttons...I am unable to figure out what this does...

Does anyone know what this is for?

***EDIT: I think I just figured it out...figures, I have been looking at it for days and as soon as I post I find out something new...anyway, it appears that it allows me to select a button to remove when the "-" button is clicked. If anyone has any additional information though, please post.***

Last edited by melbell : 02-03-07 at 01:25 AM.

02-03-07, 10:46 PM   #103
bearcow
A Kobold Labourer
having problems as a druid

First I want to say thanks for this great mod. I had an earlier version of it working and updated it recently. The problem that I am now having is after I configure all my windows for my forms ( 1 druid, 2 bear, 3 cat) I am unable to click on the buttons to attack or cast spells. I know it is probably something very simple that I am overlooking but I am at wits end. Can anyone shed some light on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

02-04-07, 09:13 AM   #104
edrohsllik
A Defias Bandit
hmm..

excellent addon, but i'm either having difficulties, or i'm trying to do something that the addon can't do..

what i'm trying to do is have my main 2 bars hide when out of combat, but appear faded when i have a target and not in combat, finally showing up fully when i get into combat.. is anything like this possible with this addon?

thanks for the great addon, even if i can't do this

02-07-07, 01:35 PM   #105
Syrana
A Murloc Raider
Hi,

I posted this on the bug forum and previous on this thread too, I'm still having issues though so I apologize for being so persistent :-(.

I cannot bring up the main config menu (the main large menu that shows all your stored docks, etc.); it no longer comes up when I type /trinity or use the trinity config button. The only way I can get the menu to appear is if I completely delete my trinity profile from my WTF folder and start all over again. However, I'm sure there is an easier way to solve this. Perhaps my menu is actually popping up but somehow it got set to appear off the screen? I'm willing to go hack up the TrinityBars.lua file or what not if you can tell me if there's anything I can try in order to fix this problem.

02-07-07, 06:44 PM   #106
edrohsllik
A Defias Bandit
a little problem

i've noticed that the addon doesn't show the cooldown for items/abilities when you set that bar to show on mouseover.. which can be inconvenient because i have my healing items and sprint/evasion hidden

02-08-07, 03:51 PM   #107
bedheadboi
A Murloc Raider
i'd used the trinity buttons mod for a very long time, updated to this new version and am having some difficulties. on the old version, there was the button in the bar frames where you could select what type of bar it either doesn't do anything, or changes the setting for every bar created instead of just the selected one. (i like being able to page back and forth from melee to range attacks). i'm not sure if this is a bug or just something i am doing incorrectly

02-09-07, 08:51 AM   #108
xtremity
A Defias Bandit
i have tbc and one "tiny" bug with this addon.
*click here*
i get it each time i use a keybinding like going in stealth or using gouge (i get that error also when i'm clicking with the mouse, so i dont think it has to do something with keybindings)

02-09-07, 10:12 AM   #109
earendil
A Defias Bandit
hey guys,

i was playing wow, had evrything i needed from addons.. not so much.. until i went feral. Damn too many attacks and too few buttons. Now i thought lets install that old addon flexbar again.. used it alot but didnt play for over a while. now i saw this addon, who was updated and even worked better etc etc .. I downloaded, installed and configured it and looooved it.
Now druid is the most complicated one however i like configuring this kinda things and so i made an inteface what has everything for an druid:

bars that change if you change from normal to feral.. ye everything till even a bar for stealth attacks etc al kinda things show up if u do different actions..
also like 20 buttons (arent see able on the picture. :S ) for macros and other items etc
but most of all it look good

just wanted too show.. maybe later ill post some more where i stand in feral forms etc

hope u like it

earendil - druid - anachronos ( first on azjnol nerub )

02-09-07, 03:05 PM   #110
earendil
A Defias Bandit
here are the pictures i wanted to show

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6...7203913dd3.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5...7203924cd3.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3...7203934ir0.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8...7203940st4.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/9...7203947zs3.jpg

this last one is ofcoarse the same as in other travel forms cant show u the waterform or flying form atm :P had no water and no lvl 68, lol

hope to hear your comments and suggestions

02-09-07, 04:41 PM   #111
xtremity
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by xtremity
i have tbc and one "tiny" bug with this addon.
*click here*
i get it each time i use a keybinding like going in stealth or using gouge (i get that error also when i'm clicking with the mouse, so i dont think it has to do something with keybindings)
also found out now that i get that error note even when i am using an item in my bag oO f.e. bread.
(that item is not in any of the bars)
someone has an idea?

edit: AND i get this error when someone buffs me oO

Last edited by xtremity : 02-10-07 at 06:46 AM.

02-11-07, 03:45 PM   #112
BiNiaRiS
A Kobold Labourer
OK...i'm a druid and i cannot for the life of me figure this out. My cat bar is the ONLY bar that works. When i'm in druid or bear form, the game thinks i am in cat form...therefore when i hit keys 1-9 to do actions, it says "you must be in cat form to perform that action".

the stance is listed as druid/dire/cat. when i shapeshift my keys change like they are supposed to. but as of now if i want to use druid or bear form actions i have to click their buttons with the mouse, i cannot use the keyboard. this is driving me nuts. any ideas?

02-11-07, 04:43 PM   #113
Posgmcjt
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by BiNiaRiS
OK...i'm a druid and i cannot for the life of me figure this out. My cat bar is the ONLY bar that works. When i'm in druid or bear form, the game thinks i am in cat form...therefore when i hit keys 1-9 to do actions, it says "you must be in cat form to perform that action".

the stance is listed as druid/dire/cat. when i shapeshift my keys change like they are supposed to. but as of now if i want to use druid or bear form actions i have to click their buttons with the mouse, i cannot use the keyboard. this is driving me nuts. any ideas?
same problem but with rogue

02-12-07, 09:26 AM   #114
xileas
A Kobold Labourer
Best bar mod! Small issue with TrinketMenu.

I have noticed that with Trinity bars installed, the cooldown model and the flash effect on the Trinket Menu buttons are not present.

I know it's a small issue, but I thought that I would bring it up anyway.

02-13-07, 08:50 AM   #115
earendil
A Defias Bandit
i know maybe not the solution but know why ( i think )

when you make your bars.. the program takes the first buttons available. I dont know preciously how its fit but still i think you have to figure out yourself which buttons are in which bar by starting over completely and count...

further i would like to say to the maker of this addon:
keep up the good work and build these features in it :P if ya can
- a feature that solves the problem above.. duh
- second, a feature that you can make any bar you want: button unlocked. so you can at every moment change the buttons ( example.. i want some quik buttons for manapotions but if i get new ones i need to go in configuration mode.. damn irritating )

cya

02-13-07, 05:27 PM   #116
namuh1
A Murloc Raider
Can someone explain button assignment to the PetBar

I don't seem to be able to assign any button to the Trinity PetBar. The strange thing is that I can only assign CTRL or Function Keys to the PetBar in the conventional Warcraft Key Bindings section... not letters or numbers? But NO KEYS seem assignable using the Trinity assignment interface?? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but, so far, am completely missing it....
Help

02-16-07, 01:47 PM   #117
Vetus
A Murloc Raider

I'll try to help

Originally Posted by scorpionleader
I still got my stupid cap on. I cant find the experience bar.
I'm at work and I don't have Wow here... So I'm going from memory...

Open the ring of buttons for Trinity... There's one to open more bar options... Looks like a wheel I think... click it...

I new ring of buttons should appear... The top one (if I remember right) indicates which bar you have the focus on... Usually has a nuber... sometimes a letter... If you left-click it, you'll step through all the bars... I'm not sure which is the XP bar... (X?)

Once you find it, there's an "x" button on the bar... try clicking that...

Hope I remember it right

02-25-07, 02:28 PM   #118
Nightslance
A Kobold Labourer
Rogue Stealth

For all the Rogues out there, after an hour of messing with Trinity I have found how to have Regular keys and Stealth keys share the 1-9etc bindings

1. First Open the Burning T under your mini map
2. Click the Dock Frame Options > Choose your Dock with the 1-9bindings
3. Once you're on the dock of your choice Right click the Header Editor(bottom right)
4. Now Check Stance Editor, then go into Stealth
5. Now Check Stealth Header and then make any number of empty buttons.
6. Now go back to the Main Trinity Menu and click Key Binding Mode on.
7. Now Bind the Newly made Stealth buttons to 1-9etc
8. Click off Key Binding
9. Now for example open your spellbook and put Ambush or w/e you prefer into Button 1.
10. Now whenever you click Steath on or off it switches between those 2 docks! Don't Forget to Store your docks back in the Dock Options Menu

Hope this has helped all my fellow Rogues out there.

Last edited by Nightslance : 02-25-07 at 02:32 PM.

02-25-07, 06:51 PM   #119
Killian27
A Kobold Labourer
I'm trying to set up a few bars so that they will only show while i am in combat. there is an option on the right end bar menu so i thought it would be easy, but even with it selected it isnt taking effect. all ive done is check the button that looks like two crossed swords so maybe i have to do something else?

02-27-07, 10:10 AM   #120
Gray
A Murloc Raider
Hunter setup?

Was wondering; is it possible to have a bar's page change when a target comes into melee range?
Lets say I begin shooting a target with my bow, then when the target comes into melee range, my bar page changes so I can use all my melee abilities.
If it is possible, then how?

Any help would be appreciated.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » Trinity Instructions