02-27-16, 06:05 PM   #1
Dare
A Kobold Labourer
[HELP] Grid2 profile switching and group ordering

Hi there, I am in the middle of setting up a new UI in advance for legion, but I am stuck on a couple of things.

First, is there any possible way to get Grid2 to automatically switch profiles depending on the size of your group/raid? For instance, if I'm in a dungeon group or arena party, I want my grid to be in this position, but if I'm in a raid then I want it to be here.

Secondly, is there any way to correctly order groups in Grid2? It seems to sort members alphabetically and therefore messing with my target party member 1, 2, etc. keybindings. Googling the issue suggesting creating new layouts and sorting by index but this does not work for me. Any ideas?

Also as a side issue, is there any way in Quartz to reverse the growth of a bar? I would like to have my player and target cast bars next to each other but with the target bar opposite. I can rearrange the text, icon, etc. but haven't figured out a way to 'deplete' the bar like you can with flight timers.

Thanks so much for your help!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » [HELP] Grid2 profile switching and group ordering