02-07-17, 04:55 PM   #1
Aalwein
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dalaran "city" map offset from actual place on map

This has been annoying me for so long now, but it seems like such a silly thing I didn't want to bring it up until you guys had worked out most of the more important things. The "city" map of Dalaran (ie. the map you see when you open the Blizzard map of Dalaran) that overlays the main carbonite map is not lined up properly. It is shifted up and to the left. Is there something I can do to fix this or is this something you guys can patch up? Screenshot is attached showing what I mean.

There was a similar but unrelated issue like this posted back in Jan 2015: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...hlight=dalaran
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dal-map.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	8911  
02-07-17, 05:23 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Aalwein View Post
This has been annoying me for so long now, but it seems like such a silly thing I didn't want to bring it up until you guys had worked out most of the more important things. The "city" map of Dalaran (ie. the map you see when you open the Blizzard map of Dalaran) that overlays the main carbonite map is not lined up properly. It is shifted up and to the left. Is there something I can do to fix this or is this something you guys can patch up? Screenshot is attached showing what I mean.

There was a similar but unrelated issue like this posted back in Jan 2015: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...hlight=dalaran
Yep i saw it too. The good thing is that player positioning (the arrow) is in good place and follows player correctly.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Dalaran "city" map offset from actual place on map