12-11-13, 09:40 AM   #3201
Zynnlol
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
can someone please post Bartender "Conditionals" for main Action bar (bar1)?
my bartender went all crazy after the update for some reason
thank you

12-11-13, 12:34 PM   #3202
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ermik View Post
Search functionality here bans short words, so I have to ask here: is there another beta of RealUI (ninth version it is) somewhere? I'm just eager to see what Santa has for us
No 9th version in the works at this point.

Originally Posted by zepxx View Post
How can I open the ingame shop now? I looked for keybinds but it seems like blizzard didnt put one in.
Will add this to the RealUI game menu (bottom left)

Originally Posted by Zynnlol View Post
can someone please post Bartender "Conditionals" for main Action bar (bar1)?
my bartender went all crazy after the update for some reason
thank you
Code:
[mod:ctrl][target=focus,exists][harm,nodead][combat][group:party][group:raid][vehicleui][cursor]show;hide

12-11-13, 01:03 PM   #3203
Zynnlol
A Murloc Raider

Thank You

12-11-13, 06:27 PM   #3204
saalan
A Kobold Labourer
Questions about debuff on target's target

Hi I got a little problem here about the debuff on target's target. In raid, I'm the off-tank, when I try to swap taunt with the main tank, I can't see his debuff stacks. So is there any solutions that I can see his stacks when I'm attacking boss? If my target is the boss, and the boss's target is main tank, is it possible to simply show his debuff as debuff on target's target? Thanks.

12-11-13, 06:43 PM   #3205
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by saalan View Post
Hi I got a little problem here about the debuff on target's target. In raid, I'm the off-tank, when I try to swap taunt with the main tank, I can't see his debuff stacks. So is there any solutions that I can see his stacks when I'm attacking boss? If my target is the boss, and the boss's target is main tank, is it possible to simply show his debuff as debuff on target's target? Thanks.
Raven's already set up to show ToT debuffs (debuffs on your target's target). What's the specific debuff that's not showing?

12-12-13, 11:08 AM   #3206
Jeonozys
A Kobold Labourer
Update 5.4.1

Hi !

Please it'll be an update for this UI at the version 5.4.1 of WoW ?

12-12-13, 12:45 PM   #3207
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
8.0 r25b works just fine with 5.4.2
if you really need one for 5.4.1 grab 8.0 r23 from the other files section

12-12-13, 01:38 PM   #3208
dragonrealms
An Aku'mai Servant
Just realized today that the Wild Mushroom tracker for resto is showing the wrong percentage for how full it is. For instance, after 1 rejuv has filled it from zero, it says 24% but checking the stored value from the shroom's tooltip puts the actual healing at only 16%.

12-12-13, 02:51 PM   #3209
niclake13
A Defias Bandit
Am I able to change the size of the world map to take up more of the screen? When the tracker is active, it makes it laughably small on my computer.

12-12-13, 02:52 PM   #3210
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by dragonrealms View Post
Just realized today that the Wild Mushroom tracker for resto is showing the wrong percentage for how full it is. For instance, after 1 rejuv has filled it from zero, it says 24% but checking the stored value from the shroom's tooltip puts the actual healing at only 16%.
Was Wild Mushroom values changed?

It used to be 50% of overhealing and 67% of max health. From reading the spell again, it now appears to be 100% of overhealing and 200% of max health.

Originally Posted by niclake13 View Post
Am I able to change the size of the world map to take up more of the screen? When the tracker is active, it makes it laughably small on my computer.
Not at present.

12-12-13, 06:48 PM   #3211
dragonrealms
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanks for the quick fix =) Wild Mushroom was changed in 5.4 when they reduced it to 1 shroom; I only caught the error cuz my GM was asking about a weak aura to track the stored amount for his alt druid.

12-12-13, 06:55 PM   #3212
dragonrealms
An Aku'mai Servant
Getting errors when opening the aura tracking options:

4x AceLocale-3.0-6: nibRealUI: Missing entry for "Hide Time"
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:945: in function "SetupWindow"
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:1100: in function <nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:1084>
(tail call): ?
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Config\ConfigBar.lua:45: in function <nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar.lua:21>

Locals:
nil

4x AceLocale-3.0-6: nibRealUI: Missing entry for "Don"t show Buff/Debuff time remaining on this tracker."
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:946: in function "SetupWindow"
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:1100: in function <nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:1084>
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Config\ConfigBar.lua:45: in function <nibRealUI\Config\ConfigBar.lua:21>

Locals:
nil

12-12-13, 07:03 PM   #3213
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by dragonrealms View Post
Getting errors when opening the aura tracking options:

4x AceLocale-3.0-6: nibRealUI: Missing entry for "Hide Time"
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:945: in function "SetupWindow"

Locals:
nil

4x AceLocale-3.0-6: nibRealUI: Missing entry for "Don"t show Buff/Debuff time remaining on this tracker."
nibRealUI-8.0 r25\Config\ConfigBar\AuraTracking.lua:946: in function "SetupWindow"

Locals:
nil
Will get this fixed up and re-uploaded.

12-13-13, 03:26 AM   #3214
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Probably my continued derping with this mod (Great job on druid btw, couldn't even think about playing my boomy without this UI), but...

Is there a shaman totem section? Like I know blizzard and ElvUI has a set of buttons to cancel specific totems, or at least see their time remaining before they die off.

12-13-13, 10:47 AM   #3215
Heroic
A Murloc Raider

I was just wondering if you could tell me how to disable the free bag space effect. When you sell an object the bags all shift to the left but I'd like to have it so that the bags can be sorted but still show the empty space until I restack/resort. I've accidental sold a lot of things to the npc, thank god for buyback

I would change bag add-on but I thought I'd ask first before changing.

12-14-13, 04:25 AM   #3216
ocb5lim
A Kobold Labourer
How is it to save the configuration, because when I relog, all my settings and goes back to the original solution? (sorry for my english).

12-14-13, 07:46 AM   #3217
Wurmkur
A Defias Bandit
Angry Raven

First of all: Awesome Job on the UI!

Now for my problem. I've set up an extra icon-bar for cds. It's all fine until I try to track "Black Arrow" with my SV-Hunter. This is the only CD on several chars and specs I can't seem to track.

I tried resetting the UI, Raven and even did a clean install, but it won't show up.

Since I have AoC it wouldn't be that big of a deal, if it weren't the only thing screwing with me.

Last edited by Wurmkur : 12-14-13 at 12:07 PM.

12-14-13, 10:26 AM   #3218
atobie
A Defias Bandit
Is there anyway to show Ilvl on the tooltip? Im fine with editing LUA, i just want to know if its possible?

12-14-13, 01:04 PM   #3219
iananding
A Kobold Labourer
iLvl in FreebTip

Go to Interface -> Addons -> FreebTip and open tip.lua
Scroll down to line 46 Item Level and change False to True.
Save and you're good to go

12-14-13, 01:15 PM   #3220
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by DracoRyx View Post
Probably my continued derping with this mod (Great job on druid btw, couldn't even think about playing my boomy without this UI), but...

Is there a shaman totem section? Like I know blizzard and ElvUI has a set of buttons to cancel specific totems, or at least see their time remaining before they die off.
/raven
Then you can either check Totems and choose Create As Bars or Create as Icons. Drag your timers around to where you want them then don't forget to scroll down the Raven window to Lock All Anchors.

Originally Posted by Heroic View Post
I was just wondering if you could tell me how to disable the free bag space effect. When you sell an object the bags all shift to the left but I'd like to have it so that the bags can be sorted but still show the empty space until I restack/resort. I've accidental sold a lot of things to the npc, thank god for buyback

I would change bag add-on but I thought I'd ask first before changing.
To turn off all bag features (essentially making it one bag) try this:
/cbniv empty
/cbniv sortbags
/cbniv sortbank
/cbniv new
/cbniv trade
/cbniv armor
/cbniv junk
/cbniv sets
/cbniv consumables

Originally Posted by ocb5lim View Post
How is it to save the configuration, because when I relog, all my settings and goes back to the original solution? (sorry for my english).
ALL your settings? Which settings are you trying to change exactly? You're likely trying to change something controlled by RealUI.

Originally Posted by Wurmkur View Post
First of all: Awesome Job on the UI!

Now for my problem. I've set up an extra icon-bar for cds. It's all fine until I try to track "Black Arrow" with my SV-Hunter. This is the only CD on several chars and specs I can't seem to track.

I tried resetting the UI, Raven and even did a clean install, but it won't show up.

Since I have AoC it wouldn't be that big of a deal, if it weren't the only thing screwing with me.
/realui > Auras > disable Black Arrow

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI