05-30-10, 03:06 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 5/30: nibMicroMenu (new)

nibMicroMenu:

Are you not quite fond of the default micro menu? Perhaps it doesn't fit your UI, or you wish it could be skinned by ButtonFacade, or you're just looking for a replacement. Some people deal with it by setting it to "hide until mouseover" in their action bar addon. Other people find some other way to get to it, like a menu via a LibDataBroker plugin. nibMicroMenu is another way to get the micro menu you've always dreamed of. The buttons are displayed with only text, no textures to try to match to your UI or make pretty. You can choose the font you want, the text to display for each button, their size/spacing, colors, and placement on the screen.

Complete your UI and download this addon here.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 06-06-10 at 04:06 PM.
05-30-10, 04:24 PM   #2
Wella
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Veeery nice addon, really tempted to download and use this.
* ncHoverBind - I'm a Lock, what can you expect?
* oGlow - Agan, a missing feature
* Recount - Derp
* ShooShards - Another missing feature

"Your idea is good. So i will try it."
- popmissa
06-21-10, 01:36 AM   #3
Hentaya
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post

Are you not quite fond of the default micro menu?
You lost me on this one, Seerah. WHAT 'default micro menu'? I've never heard this term before, been playing since beta.

And yes, it was relatively easy to search on 'micro menu WoW' and find out wtf it was (the buttons located in the default UI between the main Action Bar and the character's bag slot). Just a bit offputting to assume the term's knowledge.
06-21-10, 12:55 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Well, I'm glad that it was relatively easy for you to find out then. You could have also asked nicely.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-21-10, 01:04 PM   #5
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Hentaya View Post
You lost me on this one, Seerah. WHAT 'default micro menu'? I've never heard this term before, been playing since beta.

And yes, it was relatively easy to search on 'micro menu WoW' and find out wtf it was (the buttons located in the default UI between the main Action Bar and the character's bag slot). Just a bit offputting to assume the term's knowledge.
And so your complaint is... that you had to type three words into Google and click a link to find out what the term meant?
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Well, I'm glad that it was relatively easy for you to find out then. You could have also asked nicely.
Very nicely put. I need to take lessons from you.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 5/30: nibMicroMenu (new)