Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-15-09, 08:36 PM   #1
DallasisaLeo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy Making the switch: QuestHelper → Carbonite

OK, first off I'd like to apologize in advance if there's already a thread like this, but searching didn't yield anything that I found helpful. If such a thread exists, just link me and that'd be great :P
So anyway, I'm currently a QH user. I was following a leveling guide because I switched realms and wanted to get to 70 ASAP (I like to level on my own after 70 because Northrend is FUN!). But anyway, I switched to Carbonite because I've heard raves and raves about it, as soon as I logged on, however, I was just completely overwhelmed by all of the features and I couldn't really figure out how to customize it quickly and easily.

I was hoping to find a beginner's guide to Carbonite, preferably one tailored to a former QH user.

Finally, would I have any issues integrating Carbonite into my current layout? I prefer to have my minimap in the bottom-right and my buffbars in the upper-right. My xp bar is hidden (show-on-hover) along the top edge, and my game menu bar is also show-on-hover in the top-right.
(Picture below)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Making the switch: QuestHelper → Carbonite