04-02-17, 05:42 AM   #1
Catitude
A Theradrim Guardian

Chat spam from CTRL key with no error message

This occurs when I click the CTRL key on any level of toon, in all zones:

[Carbonite] LandMs 1 (the brackets around Carbonite are always in Red)
[Carbonite] LandMs 2
With most of my toons it just recycles back to LandMs 1 again & repeats as I either hold the key down or click it again... but on a few scattered across multiple severs (though I can't find a common point with them) it will continue counting up as high as LandMs 11 or 12 before it starts back at 1 & continues on as long as I hold the CTRL key down or starts up again the next time I click it.
I use the CTRL key often as I am Ctrl-clicking to try on gear in the dressing room window.

I will continue experimenting & if I happen to find a fix or if I find it to be a by-product of some other add-on I'll post an update.
Thanks

04-02-17, 10:58 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Catitude View Post
This occurs when I click the CTRL key on any level of toon, in all zones:

[Carbonite] LandMs 1 (the brackets around Carbonite are always in Red)
[Carbonite] LandMs 2
With most of my toons it just recycles back to LandMs 1 again & repeats as I either hold the key down or click it again... but on a few scattered across multiple severs (though I can't find a common point with them) it will continue counting up as high as LandMs 11 or 12 before it starts back at 1 & continues on as long as I hold the CTRL key down or starts up again the next time I click it.
I use the CTRL key often as I am Ctrl-clicking to try on gear in the dressing room window.

I will continue experimenting & if I happen to find a fix or if I find it to be a by-product of some other add-on I'll post an update.
Thanks
Before posting always check latest version from github. This is already fixed. Closing.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Chat spam from CTRL key with no error message