08-17-15, 12:10 AM   #1
Kes
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Zoom problems

The Carbonite map used to automatically show the entire zone when maximized regardless of how zoomed in it was when minimized. Now I just get a bigger version of how zoomed in I am minimized. I've set it so that clicking the middle button of my mouse shows the player zone, but the lack of automation here is irritating.

Is there any way to have the map show the entire zone I'm in when maximized by default?
08-17-15, 12:28 AM   #2
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Open map (M)
zoom in map to scale you desire
Right clock on map and select save map scale and close map
Open and close map several times to insure it is to the proper scale

Thrumbar

Originally Posted by Kes View Post
The Carbonite map used to automatically show the entire zone when maximized regardless of how zoomed in it was when minimized. Now I just get a bigger version of how zoomed in I am minimized. I've set it so that clicking the middle button of my mouse shows the player zone, but the lack of automation here is irritating.

Is there any way to have the map show the entire zone I'm in when maximized by default?
09-28-15, 08:01 PM   #3
Kes
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Thrumbar View Post
Open map (M)
zoom in map to scale you desire
Right clock on map and select save map scale and close map
Open and close map several times to insure it is to the proper scale

Thrumbar
Tried that. It works when the map closes completely (i.e. the X at the upper right corner is hit) but not when it's minimized back to mini-map size then re-maximized, which is my problem.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Zoom problems