Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-05-08, 10:13 PM   #11
Archippus
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gothicknight View Post
Speil will there be options to turn off all those extra frames. This is gunna sound really stupid but i have no need for a focus frame, as i dont no what is is. I have been playin for about 3yrs and i still have no idea what a focus traget is and how it works
The focus frame is only visible (on the left side of the screen) if you have selected a focus. So, if you're not using the /focus capability, it shouldn't hurt anything. I'd imagine with the beta 2 design, it'll be the same idea... the frame will only be visible if a /focus is selected.

I only learned about /focus recently, myself. Wonderful little addition to the game. It essentially allows you to have 2 targets. I primarily use it with my Assist macro button. The macro is now "/assist focus", which makes it dynamic. I just make the main assist my focus on the way into a dungeon, and never have to worry about targeting him again to assist. I just click my Assist button.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI -- A full feature standalone UI replacement