Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-24-16, 11:22 PM   #1
Hiketeia
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Talking Inspector Gadget

Hi all,

I'm getting ready to release the v0.1 of my addon (gulp!) and was wondering if y'all could take a quick look at it and give it a once over for conflicts obvious bugs. Functionality wise, code wise it is still cludegy and has snippets from here and there.

Available @ https://github.com/ChrisNolan/InspectorGadget/ until I figure out release stuff.

Ever wanted to know what mount that guy next to you was riding? Type /ig mount -- want to ride it too? /ig mount clone. Should make it so much easier to fill Dalaran with felstalkers or transmog mounts.

Coming soon will be appearances inspection too. There is a small button added to the inspect frame next to the 'view in dressing room' which will dump the appears to chat. This will change to be a paper doll type frame showing all the items soon.

Any suggestions on a way other than the slash command for the mount stuff? It is easy enough to macro but don't want to exclude certain levels of users who wont remember the command and who don't know how to make a macro.

Thanks!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Archived Beta Forums » Legion Beta archived threads » Inspector Gadget