07-29-16, 02:50 AM   #1
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Acm / quest checking function

Hi,

1. I'm looking for an addon to check my party/raid members' specific achievements / quest completions. For example, in the recent turtle fishing hype it could hepled me a lot.

I know there are several addons on the market but none of them was able to track it for me. Some of them are limited to track only raiding stuff, some of them were unable to handle the account-wide trick (when an alt did not have level 3 Fishing Rack but the main has completed the acc-wide acm), some are heavyweight enough and the tracking feature is just a tiny side addition.

So I'm just looking for an acm addon that handles acc-wide acms without false report and I can freely set the desired achievement.

2. I don't want to open another topic because it's very similar but I'm also looking for an addon that can check who's completed a specific quest ID and who miss it in my group.

3. My last question if it is possible in wow to check quest IDs or acms of my group members who are far away (so outside the inspect range)?

Last edited by Voxxel : 08-02-16 at 04:25 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Acm / quest checking function