02-12-07, 03:49 PM   #501
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Pudie
Anyone? I've looked through EVERYTHING and cant figure it out
The context menu? ShardAce? If you want an answer, be specific. Screenshots help.

Also, if its shardace, search these threads for that word.

02-12-07, 04:06 PM   #502
Pudie
A Murloc Raider
I dont know what it's called. Its 3 buttons that let me make soul/health/spell stones.

02-12-07, 04:59 PM   #503
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
ShardAce is a Warlock class-specific addon in the UI pack. Go to your MazzleUI Options and look for the addon there, and it will tell you all about it.

02-12-07, 05:39 PM   #504
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

On the warlock issue are you talking about the 3 icons over on the lower right part of the screen above the combat logs by autobar? Or are you talking about the context menu where you shift + mouse4 to bring it up? Please post a screenshot if you can with the issue.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

02-12-07, 07:17 PM   #505
Gabriel929
A Kobold Labourer
Question On UI Scale

Is there any way to have the UI scale settings be saved per account? My wife and I both have wow accounts and she sometimes logs on from my computer. She doesn't use many mods and doesn't like how the UI is scaled down on her account too.

02-12-07, 09:13 PM   #506
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Gabriel929
Is there any way to have the UI scale settings be saved per account? My wife and I both have wow accounts and she sometimes logs on from my computer. She doesn't use many mods and doesn't like how the UI is scaled down on her account too.

You could make an add-on to do it, but the default UI doesn't do that.

02-12-07, 10:00 PM   #507
The E
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
What do you mean that they cover some of the UI? Unless you're talking about covering other optional windows you may pull up, they shouldn't be covering anything. Your aspect ratio and a screenshot would help.

If you want to use your own raid layout, just go into the options and answer no to the question about mazzleui managing your raid frames. You'll lose all the swapping stuff and the redistribution for 20-mans, but you can then place them wherever you want.

As for nameplates, that's a known issue that I've discussed seventeen trillion times now. But unfortunately nobody reads anything. They just keep posting it over and over.
Well pardon for my not seeing anything on the nameplates issue. Had I seen it, I would have had my answer and wouldn't have bothered asking. These are the only two issues I've had with the UI, and I've had no reason to come here and wade through seventeen trillion posts.

As far as the raid frames, yeah they are being placed at the bottom, just above the top of the grey/black, but actually going all the way to the right into where the clock and stuff is.

I will prevent mazzleui from managing my frames, as you suggested.

02-12-07, 10:11 PM   #508
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Durzil
On the warlock issue are you talking about the 3 icons over on the lower right part of the screen above the combat logs by autobar? Or are you talking about the context menu where you shift + mouse4 to bring it up? Please post a screenshot if you can with the issue.
I believe they're talking about ShardAce. I don't believe my lock's context menu has soulstone, etc. buttons in it.

02-12-07, 10:15 PM   #509
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by The E
Well pardon for my not seeing anything on the nameplates issue. Had I seen it, I would have had my answer and wouldn't have bothered asking. These are the only two issues I've had with the UI, and I've had no reason to come here and wade through seventeen trillion posts.

As far as the raid frames, yeah they are being placed at the bottom, just above the top of the grey/black, but actually going all the way to the right into where the clock and stuff is.

I will prevent mazzleui from managing my frames, as you suggested.
So if you dont want seventeen trillion posts, then don't ask questions that have allready been answered more than once. Your adding extra needless posts for others to wade though. If people read the FAQ and known issues half these posts could be avoided.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

02-12-07, 10:58 PM   #510
Zanatar
A Murloc Raider
For starters, I wanted to say that you have done an incredible job on this project Mazzle. And I applaud you. I also ask that you do not take offense in my next statement . Unfortunetly I just could not get used to the changes and decided to remove MazzleUI and return to my previous configuration

My question has to do with the un-install process. I followed the directions to the key. ie: I deleted the "Interface" , "WTF" and "Fonts" folder and I renamed "interface Old" and "WTF Old" back to "Interface" and "WTF".

This all worked fine, but the only problem (and it's a big one unfortunetly) is that all of what I had on my spell bar (all 4 pages) as well as what I had on my spell bar while in Cat form and Bear form (I'm a druid) , is completly different. As well , my bottom left , bottom right and Right action bars (standard blizzard ones), are also completly different. The spells and items that I had on my spell bars and action bars are not at all how I had it before installing MazzleUI.

I'm hoping there is a quick fix for this and that it's backed up in a file somewhere or something. Please let me know , I do not want to have to re-do all these bars. Just the druid alone will be long.. I have other chars it's done this too. (all the chars that I configured MazzleUI with).

Once again, thank you,
Zanatar.

02-12-07, 11:04 PM   #511
Intamin
A Murloc Raider
The spells on your bars are stored server side, I believe.

02-12-07, 11:38 PM   #512
Pudie
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Durzil
The 3 buttons. Here's a screenshot.

02-12-07, 11:42 PM   #513
Tenagra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Anyone having any luck with baggins? I've never used it before, had previously used bagnon.

My main problem is the all in one bag sorts items and won't let me rearrange them.

I simply want an all in one bag where i can drag and drop items into the order i want them and currently i cannot do this. When i drag an item and drop it in a different slot it doesn't move.

Any help would be appreciated

02-13-07, 01:36 AM   #514
themcity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
how do i switch out bags.....i dont see the bag menu and i want to put one bag in the other place....do i just have to enable the bongos bag option?

02-13-07, 01:38 AM   #515
themcity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by themcity
how do i switch out bags.....i dont see the bag menu and i want to put one bag in the other place....do i just have to enable the bongos bag option?
nvm im dumb and i answered my own question sorry bout the wasted space

02-13-07, 03:51 AM   #516
Nomerci2000
A Defias Bandit
In Scrolling Combat text...

When using Scrolling combat text I have it set to when I enter Combat it alerts me. I was wondering how I could actually change what the Text is that comes up when I enter combat instead of just have *Combat* pop up??

02-13-07, 04:53 AM   #517
urofseron
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Zanatar
For starters, I wanted to say that you have done an incredible job on this project Mazzle. And I applaud you. I also ask that you do not take offense in my next statement . Unfortunetly I just could not get used to the changes and decided to remove MazzleUI and return to my previous configuration

My question has to do with the un-install process. I followed the directions to the key. ie: I deleted the "Interface" , "WTF" and "Fonts" folder and I renamed "interface Old" and "WTF Old" back to "Interface" and "WTF".

This all worked fine, but the only problem (and it's a big one unfortunetly) is that all of what I had on my spell bar (all 4 pages) as well as what I had on my spell bar while in Cat form and Bear form (I'm a druid) , is completly different. As well , my bottom left , bottom right and Right action bars (standard blizzard ones), are also completly different. The spells and items that I had on my spell bars and action bars are not at all how I had it before installing MazzleUI.

I'm hoping there is a quick fix for this and that it's backed up in a file somewhere or something. Please let me know , I do not want to have to re-do all these bars. Just the druid alone will be long.. I have other chars it's done this too. (all the chars that I configured MazzleUI with).

Once again, thank you,
Zanatar.

All of your spells/layouts are stored server side, not on your computer. So, when you arrange them on your computer, they get stored that way on Blizz's servers.

So, when you installed Mazzle, it rearranged them on Blizz's side.

Yes, you will have to completely re-do them from scratch.

02-13-07, 04:54 AM   #518
urofseron
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Pudie
The 3 buttons. Here's a screenshot.

Hey Pudie,

My buttons disappeared for a bit on my lock as well, it appears to be an issue with ShardAce. You can go under Mazzle Options and "reload" the interface and it should reappear.

I will say that my firestone is still out of place though and refuses to go back to it's proper location.

02-13-07, 05:04 AM   #519
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by urofseron
I will say that my firestone is still out of place though and refuses to go back to it's proper location.
This is a known bug as listed on the front page. Supposed to be fixed next release.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

02-13-07, 05:05 AM   #520
Jelly
A Fallenroot Satyr
I did a cursory search to no avail and the notes are really mumbojumbo to me anyhow so I must ask...Will 2.1.0 break Mazzle 1.0?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD