04-29-09, 01:33 PM   #1
AwdBawl
A Fallenroot Satyr
Space-saving, Decursive-esque Addon..

Hey there, everyone. I've tried sorting through just about everything, and I can't quite find what I'm looking for.

I want an addon much akin to Decursive, in which it displays "blocks" for certain players within your (raid) party, and depending on how you click them, it casts certain spells.

Only problem is, I can't customize WHAT spells I want to cast with Decursive. As a druid, I'm stuck with poison- and curse-removal options, and that's about it.

I'm Feral, and do not intend to heal raids anytime soon, so all I really want is to replace these party aid spells with simple healing spells to reduce my downtime when grinding (i.e: Healing touch, Regrowth, ect). This will save space on my actionbars. Do you guys know of any way I can accomplish this? Thanks!
04-29-09, 02:18 PM   #2
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Well I use clique and Grid for both healing and decursing. Clique allows you to assign button clicks with no modifier, ctrl, alt, and shift. and Grid is the unitframe mod, and I would definately recommend grabbing a few of the plugins for grid such as GridStatusRaidIcons (shows you the raid lucky charns), GridIndicatorSideIcons (gives you more places to show icons) and also there is one that labels who is your main tanks but sadly I don't remember the name of it and I don't have it. But when/if you grab grid and clique don't download it right before a raid as there is a little setup involved.

Hope this helps you out!

- Winston Churchill

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Space-saving, Decursive-esque Addon..