02-13-09, 03:57 AM   #1
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MMOUI Manager

Hello testers,

You're all invited to participate in the alpha of the MMOUI Manager v2. You will find the current alpha available in the new "FA" addons category. Please note you will need to download 3 things: The core, the WoWI module, and the ZIP module. Please be sure to download the correct core. I will be uploading a Linux and MacOS distribution a little later.

The core runs just as a normal Java file. To install the modules, extract them anywhere on your computer, run the core, and choose "Tools->Module Center" in the menu bar. In the future, this will be handled by an installer. Until then, this is the way to do it.

Please note that this is alpha quality software. I would advise you back up your addons directory first, just in case anything goes wrong.

If anyone is interested in how to write modules for it, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to supply you with the Javadocs and source for services.

Please report any bugs to http://jira.shiibot.com

Regards,
-- Shirik
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

Last edited by Cairenn : 04-26-09 at 02:46 AM.
02-13-09, 04:04 AM   #2
Nechckn
Premium Member

Premium Member
Featured
Shirik,

Awesome; looking forward to toying with it!

Nikk
02-14-09, 04:32 AM   #3
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
Spent a lot of time last night working on it. It should be relatively stable now. A major focus was placed on ensuring the automatic update system works. So from now on (once you go download the latest version), you should be able to automatically update whenever you see the warning in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Updates are NOT installed until you agree. However, sometimes updates are required. If this is the case, you will be prompted. If you choose not to install the update, the program will be shut down. Updates will only be forced ("critical") when the program will severely break without the update (due to a change in the XML format, for example). Most updates will be non-critical and you will have the choice to choose when to update.

Aside from that, most addons appear to be working. Please let me know if you have any issues.
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

/(bb|[^b]{2})/
02-14-09, 09:50 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Updated this morning per conversation last night - problems posted at jira.
02-14-09, 02:03 PM   #5
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
Sorry I forgot to package the updated library with the update. Update again and you should be fine
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

/(bb|[^b]{2})/

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Archive » MMOUI Manager