04-01-21, 03:31 AM   #1
bsmorgan
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Warlock Soulstone Reminder

I mostly solo with my Warlock but I'm terrible about keeping a Soulstone on myself. I'm looking for an addon that will monitor the buff and remind me when it is missing. My search has found lots of old addons but nothing current.

Closest I've come is a WeakAuras reference which I don't understand since I don't use WeakAuras.

Is there anything else I missed?
04-01-21, 02:59 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Have you tried the old addons that fit the bill ? Sometimes addons don't need updating if the functionality hasn't changed.

If there is a particular addon that sounds like it is what you wanted see if the developer has been active on the site and see if they are willing to update it if it is no longer working.
04-01-21, 03:09 PM   #3
bsmorgan
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to muddle through WeakAuras and create a simple texture that works. I'll play with WA some more and see if I can revise what I have. I'd like to show the reminder when the buff is missing and the spell is off of cooldown.

WeakAuras is apparently a very popular addon so it probably is in my best interest to get somewhat comfortable with it.

Last edited by bsmorgan : 04-01-21 at 03:15 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Warlock Soulstone Reminder