09-29-12, 01:34 PM   #1
thespillmonkey
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Vehicle and Extra buttons mapping to pet

I am a druid using state changing bars for my primary.
My vehicle and extra function buttons are mapping to my "pet 1" bar, and no matter what I do, even if buttons are mapped, it disappears.

Is this a known issue ?
Vehicles to me also includes quests like the story-telling one where you control the different characters as the plane goes down in jade forest, and extra buttons would be something like the 4winds quest where you lasso the white bird and need to jump on it's back. No button pops up.
The button that always shows up in the "special button" area is the vehicle eject.

Thanks,

TSM
10-07-12, 11:53 AM   #2
Phaedre
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by thespillmonkey View Post
The button that always shows up in the "special button" area is the vehicle eject.
That's the only button that ever shows up for me on the special button bar. I've had the bar show up, but with no buttons, or with the vehicle eject button. I believe that Maul is aware of this, but has been extremely busy with RL issues.
10-07-12, 07:33 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by thespillmonkey View Post
That's the only button that shows up in the "vehicle button" bar in any actionbar mod. I don't know about Ion (I'm not currently using it) but in Bartender you just set your main action bar to switch in the overridebar and possessbar states. If you see any options related to "override", "possess", or "vehicle" in the Ion options panel for your main bar, try checking them.
10-08-12, 04:48 PM   #4
thespillmonkey
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The vehicle eject button was part of a wrong button mapping bug in the current version of the addon.
The manual fix for it is in the love and hate thread on this forum.

The vehicle bar not showing up is still an issue for me.

Also, has anyone gotten the stealth/prowl states to work ?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Ion Engines, Engage! » Vehicle and Extra buttons mapping to pet