10-12-06, 12:09 PM   #81
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Its a bug, and I'll try to track it down, but I'm busy working on the beta versions of these mods at the moment.

As for donations, I suppose I could put a paylpal link up somewhere, I'll haev to think on it.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

10-15-06, 11:17 AM   #82
mrgamer
A Kobold Labourer
how simulation mode works ? i want to set it up for configuring praid without making a raid

i haven't find anything using helpcommands, but there is a .lua file just for that functionality.. so i'm guessing there is someway for make it work

10-15-06, 11:19 AM   #83
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
It does/will not work
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

10-15-06, 06:32 PM   #84
eloplayspolo
A Kobold Labourer
Hi

in your screenshot i see that when the players lose health, it is filled w/ black background, how can i do this?

10-17-06, 03:16 PM   #85
Rafa
A Kobold Labourer
First, I'd like to say that PerfectRaid is amazing, and I don't think I'll ever use anything else now that I've started using this!

Secondly, though, I've been seeing all these screenshots where the bars are completely vertical - and I'm wondering how I can accomplish this! Currently, the bars are set in a "block" form where there are 4 groups on one side, and 4 to the side of them; a sort of collumn structure I guess.

Thanks for the mod, and thanks for any help!

10-17-06, 04:30 PM   #86
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
What screenshots? I dont understand what you're asking.

10-19-06, 10:43 AM   #87
fejrskov
A Kobold Labourer
ClickHeal

Are there any plans to have support for ClickHeal?

I noticed that it was suggested on the ClickHeal site and the answer was to request it here.

10-19-06, 10:45 AM   #88
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
All the code is there for CLickHeal to work. I will absolutely 100% not add any custom code to PerfectRaid beyond what already exists. That burden should be on the click-casting author NOT the unit frames author.

If you want click-casting that works out of the box, have the ClickHeal author contact me, or use my own click-casting addon, Clique.

10-28-06, 03:34 PM   #89
eluned
A Defias Bandit
Width

Help me (again) Cladhaire, I feel stupid.

Currently the green bar is about double the size of the -2245 section. Since I really don't care about the bar per se and care more about the -1234 or DEAD or Ghost bit... how can I make the bars actually skinnier? I can't find anything to handle this other than scale which isn't the right setting.

TIA and I second the notion of Paypal.

10-29-06, 08:33 AM   #90
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by eluned
Help me (again) Cladhaire, I feel stupid.

Currently the green bar is about double the size of the -2245 section. Since I really don't care about the bar per se and care more about the -1234 or DEAD or Ghost bit... how can I make the bars actually skinnier? I can't find anything to handle this other than scale which isn't the right setting.

TIA and I second the notion of Paypal.
You can't right now, other than manually hacking PerfectRaid:UpdateLayout(). Again, no changes before Burning Crusade.

11-14-06, 08:53 PM   #91
ody
A Kobold Labourer
group filter

Is it possible to filter out group or classes? I would like to use Praid but I need the functionality to see just a single group or class at a time.

11-14-06, 09:26 PM   #92
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
not right now, simple in the expansion.

11-21-06, 12:29 PM   #93
Paldestroyer
A Kobold Labourer
Rectangular Background

It is sometimes hard to read the names and buffs depending on the current background. Is it possible to add a rectangular background with a transparency setting similar to the chat window?

Thanks for your consideration of this feature.

11-21-06, 12:32 PM   #94
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
not in the current version, you could manually add a backdrop. There will be an option for this in the TBC version.

11-22-06, 05:24 AM   #95
koleraLS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Concerning the availability of the "BC version"... will it be available for BC only or will it be availbale when the "1.13" patch hit us?

11-22-06, 09:20 AM   #96
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I suspect it will be done by the time the 2.X codebase patch hits live, but I can't make any promises at the moment. I believe I should have it in working form, but that depends entirely on when its released.

11-22-06, 02:32 PM   #97
wolfker
A Kobold Labourer
Shp ?

iam a priest and my perfect raids tell me behind every name SHP.
what is it and who can i get that away

gz wolfker

11-22-06, 03:35 PM   #98
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Shadow Protection
Cast it on them, or turn it off via /praid config.

11-22-06, 08:50 PM   #99
Tsurani
A Black Drake

perhaps a walk though on what each thing does and what the words mean next to the names... that would be sweet. currently i am using CT_Raid and although a good mod all i can see while in raid is that HP bars, i like the PerfectRaid frame i can actually see what is going on now. but i don't know what everything does

11-22-06, 08:51 PM   #100
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
I'd write documentation, but then we wouldn't have a mod for TBC. =) Feel free to write something, and I'll post it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid