12-10-06, 08:21 AM   #1
Mizpah
A Murloc Raider
Cool Looking for functions!

Hey Guys,

Am looking for the following functions:

(concept is a UI that is very different between raid\party\solo)

Viewports (command line)

I need to be able to change my viewport from the command line, have tried skinner and ctviewport, skinner works from the command line, but will not allow me to adjust the sides. ctviewport allows me to change the side, but I cant use the command line!!Help please

Change unitframe positions\settings (command line)

I am trying to use ag_unitframes, it had the exact features I need, however the changes are made via an onscreen menu, although there is no command line, there is a profile system. I have created two profile with all the different settings I want raid\non-raid, however I dont see the changes untill after a /console reloadui. When I use the menu, I can make dynamic changes 'on the fly', how can I get on the fly changes from the command line (or via profile) without that pesky reloadui ?

Running macros on events (leave\join party\raid etc)

I use Gyro to run a macro when entering\leaving a raid. Does anyone know of a mod that can do the same thing and also pick up the events join\leave party and 'convert party to raid' ?

Thankd for any help, this new interface is driving me nuts, ah well I will get there one day!

Thanks,

Mizpah
12-10-06, 08:40 AM   #2
Mizpah
A Murloc Raider
I have solved one of my problems!

/viewport 0 0 0 0 is a valid argument (this one maximised the viewport)

/viewport 0 60 0 0 for example would give you a 60 pixel space onthe right border ;-)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for functions!