03-11-06, 01:56 PM   #1
StatiK
A Murloc Raider

Minimap buttons

Has anyone released a mod thats able to move minimap buttons anywhere on the screen?

Basiclly, I want to take all of the buttons and other things (battleground queue, tracking buttons, etc) and put them where I want them. If someone has not created a mod to do so, would anyone be interested in making it?

I think it would be an excellent idea and popular mod.

Also, I think I saw something similar in the MazzleUI compilation.
03-16-06, 09:07 PM   #2
Chaze
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by StatiK
Has anyone released a mod thats able to move minimap buttons anywhere on the screen?

Basiclly, I want to take all of the buttons and other things (battleground queue, tracking buttons, etc) and put them where I want them. If someone has not created a mod to do so, would anyone be interested in making it?

I think it would be an excellent idea and popular mod.

Also, I think I saw something similar in the MazzleUI compilation.
Move anything will allow you to move anything. Read the readme file that comes with it for more information, but it is really easy and really moves anything and everything.

Comments, suggestions, bug reports, ideas, and answers provided by Chaze are provided solely by Chaze.
Mazzlefizz is completely not responsible for anything Chaze may say or do, and rarely can get him to shut up.
Please take anything he says with a grain of salt until whatever it may be can be verified. Caydiem is gone.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Minimap buttons