02-26-21, 05:50 AM   #1
qvantry
A Defias Bandit
Looking to create player unit frame health which isnt shaped like a traditional box.

Hey,

I've created an Imgur album which describes what I want to do quite well, both with pictures and text description. However, I've got no idea how I would even start to make this happen, or if it is possible with any addon out there right now, or if I would have to make my own.

Best case scenario, I can make it happen with Elvui, worst case, it's not possible. Hopefully I can get it done with an existing addon and I dont have to write my own.

But Im mostly just looking for some references of how I can get this done, thanks in advance for any of your insights.
02-28-21, 07:29 AM   #2
rulezyx
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

You pretty much have to write/ask that in the tukui.org/elvui forum especially when it comes to editing files.

Btw I am pretty confident that it is possible with the addon itself so you should get some help to learn/set up things.

I used to play with Elvui in the past and you can do/customzie pretty much everything UI related.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Looking to create player unit frame health which isnt shaped like a traditional box.