05-04-10, 06:14 PM   #1
nosoup4crr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
kgpanels onclick script questions...

I'm having trouble finding comprehensive tutorials on scripting. I don't know the language, format, etc. And, unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a go-to location for that information. Does anyone know if there are any helpful links? I'd be appreciative.

On the flipside, maybe I could just get help on my specific interest. I'm attempting to make transparent "buttons" with kgpanels that, when clicked, will open up certain blizzard windows. I intend to set them behind SLDT displays. For instance, SLDT has a durability display. I want to make it so that if you click on it (or the transparent KGpanels button behind it), it will open up the character window. And if clicked when it's already open, it will close it. What is the onclick script I would need in order to make that happen? In addition, I plan to do the same for the PvP frame and Blizzard's calendar.
05-04-10, 11:14 PM   #2
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Actually, WoWWiki has a great section on the WoW-specific API calls, as well as links to several great pages on the lua language (also, i believe lua.org is a resource for the language as well).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » kgpanels onclick script questions...