04-03-09, 08:39 AM   #1
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
Experimental branch 'consistency' pushed

An experimental branch named 'consistency'[1] has been pushed to the central git repository. I recommend layout authors to review the changes taking place and report back with your opinion.

I've currently only drycode ported over Auras, but more elements will probably follow as soon as I feel like it / have time.

The idea is to move everything over to a more generalized API. We currently do self:PostUpdateHealth(evente, unit), while the consistency branch will do self.Buffs:PostUpdate(event, unit).

Code-wise this isn't much of a change, and it's only there to make it simple to write layouts (really!). I'm also thinking about writing a small oUF extension to proxy over 1.3 layouts to this possible(!) API change.

Nothing is set in stone, and it's time to hear the opinion of the layout authors. :)

[1] http://ixo.no/git/oUF.git/log/?h=consistency
04-03-09, 01:27 PM   #2
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well it seems like it doesnt really matters, unless you have multiple elements on the same unit (or I might just be confused)

Could make the code a bit cleaner, but thats about it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Experimental branch 'consistency' pushed