05-31-08, 11:03 AM   #81
LadySilverwolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mazzle, I just wanted to say thank you for this UI you have brought life, and also a huge thank you to those who are helping Mazzle keep this compilation going with fixes/patches.

I am a relatively new player to this game. Two of my boys are also playing with me (since it is oh so much more fun playing with friends/family than by yourself) and I have to admit, although I love to tinker with my own UI, I did not want to have to sit through HOURS of reconfiguration requests for my boys on their pc to get a user friendly interface that did not clutter up the screen. And it would have taken me hours had I gone with something other than MazzleUI for my boys on their PC.

The FAQ's, and stickied discussions on the forums help me get through "problems" I encountered during the installation process. The Mazzle interface itself was indepth and versetile, and very easy to use that in the future, I do believe I could let my 13yr old update/install this package and not worry about it blowing up in his face.

Again, Thank you for an awesome compilation.

And thank you (again) to everyone who has offered/assisted in keeping the compilation up to date with Blizzard patch updates.
06-01-08, 08:04 AM   #82
Kaiden20
A Kobold Labourer
Hey. Just wanted to drop a quick message and say thanks for the great UI.

I had a bit of trouble installing it..I'd never done anything like this before, but following the FAQs, Google and Search Functions on here I got through it!

I love the layout, and the comical narrative that often pops up makes it unique to anything else you will find.

Once again, thanks!
06-04-08, 05:20 PM   #83
raptorman3054
A Murloc Raider

I love the UI, specifically the spell layouts, etc. Something I wouldn't mind seeing though, is a more specific list, either in the UI itself, or here on WoW Interface, of all the addons used in Mazzle, and what they do. It would make it easier for some of us to turn off things we don't like, or to make simple modifications. For example, I hated not being able to leave PuG's on my priest while I was leveling. Everytime I right clicked on my name, I would just cast PW:F on myself. I have since determined that was Clique, and I'm sure it will be a great addon once I acheive 70. Up until two weeks ago though, I had no clue how to fix that.
06-04-08, 06:21 PM   #84
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by raptorman3054 View Post
I love the UI, specifically the spell layouts, etc. Something I wouldn't mind seeing though, is a more specific list, either in the UI itself, or here on WoW Interface, of all the addons used in Mazzle, and what they do. It would make it easier for some of us to turn off things we don't like, or to make simple modifications. For example, I hated not being able to leave PuG's on my priest while I was leveling. Everytime I right clicked on my name, I would just cast PW:F on myself. I have since determined that was Clique, and I'm sure it will be a great addon once I acheive 70. Up until two weeks ago though, I had no clue how to fix that.
There is such an animal in the UI itself. Open up MazzleOptions, all (well 98%) of the addons are listed there with what they do, including a way you can disable/enable them if you dont want to use them.
07-30-08, 06:44 AM   #85
Haloray
A Defias Bandit
The Best!

This is the best WOW UI I have used up to date, and I have used several different ones. Always when you set up a UI it takes some time to adjust it but not here.

There are however two addons I do miss in this package. I am sure many have suggestions fore more addons too, but i am going to post them anyhow.

Doublewide - For a much better quest window.
Tankpoints - Tank calculator.

I can always put them in myself, but I feel it belong in the package.
08-24-08, 01:32 PM   #86
Fireproof213
A Cyclonian

Where to begin?! greatest. UI. ever.

configuring hotkeys, buttons, and addons for class? mazzlegasm right there. Not to mention not having to do retarded WTF folder setup and being able to change skins in a couple seconds. I hated if I wanted to use UI on multiple characters having to copy the character folder about a billion times in my WTF folder.

You sir, are full of epic win.
08-29-08, 11:38 AM   #87
BitHawk
A Defias Bandit

Thumbs up

The thing I loved the most about Mazzle? The ability to switch between Mazzle and Blizzard UI with ease! No WTF changing names or search for this addon to make the UI complete, it was all just there and then some!

Thanks for making a great and egronomical UI for WoW.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What You Really Like Thread