11-20-14, 11:38 AM   #1
SgtBiggs
A Murloc Raider
Arena Nameplates

Unable to see enemy team's nameplates in arena matches until the gates open. This makes it extremely difficult to coordinate strategy.
12-05-14, 06:30 PM   #2
SgtBiggs
A Murloc Raider
Re: ?

bump.. still unable to see the other arena team prior to the fight starting.. this is extremely frustrating. you can see them fine in the normal blizzard UI.. why not realui's?
12-05-14, 06:39 PM   #3
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Please read the sticky.

12-05-14, 06:52 PM   #4
SgtBiggs
A Murloc Raider
Re:

Don't understand the sticky. Arena names plates don't appear. They never have actually. Even a over a year ago when I took a break from the game. It's pretty simple.
12-05-14, 08:34 PM   #5
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Are there any errors?

12-05-14, 09:27 PM   #6
SgtBiggs
A Murloc Raider
Re:

Nope, no errors.. but, after fiddling around more I think I know what the problem "might" be? Without RealUI, in the default Blizz UI under Interface there's a section called Unit Frames - which has the option to show Arena teams. In RealUI this option doesn't exist at all under the regular Interface options. It's simply not there. So, not sure after that point.

Last edited by SgtBiggs : 12-05-14 at 09:33 PM.
12-06-14, 05:04 PM   #7
ewoksrule
A Murloc Raider
Same issue, friend resolves with the arena frames option in interface. I do not have this section.
12-07-14, 07:31 AM   #8
HearthCore
An Aku'mai Servant
Disable RealUI, go into options and check what you need, enable RealUI see if it sticks?
12-07-14, 04:11 PM   #9
SgtBiggs
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by HearthCore View Post
Disable RealUI, go into options and check what you need, enable RealUI see if it sticks?
Tried it. Doesn't work.
12-07-14, 04:17 PM   #10
SgtBiggs
A Murloc Raider
Re:

Originally Posted by HearthCore View Post
As a matter of fact I've noticed that when you disable the "nibRealUI", go into Unit Frames under Interface and select Arena Enemy Frames, go back and re-enable nibRealUI and do the /reload UI, then disable it once more checking if the option stuck under Unit Frames - it's then "unchecked".. even though you just selected it. So, that means RealUI is disabling that option altogether, hence, not showing the enemy team in Arena. Hopefully, this is resolved in the next update.
12-07-14, 04:44 PM   #11
HearthCore
An Aku'mai Servant
Good findings. I bet it can be worked out then.

I still dislike the look of them though.. so I use GladiusEX (it's what i'm used to. Also.. Group Frames.)
Would love to have an option to disable RealUIs Arena Frames when some Gladius type addon is activated (automatically, or manually. both would be fine.)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Arena Nameplates